Part 15

Your POV

The rest of the day went on as smoothly as possible I guess, the last bell had rang and I was so glad that I could go home and just lay in bed watching tv. I pushed through the crowd so I could get to my locker. I smiled for the first time today seeing that there wasn't anyone in particular waiting for me at my locker. I was almost there when something caused me to trip over my own footing and fall with a thud on the floor below me. I let out a yelp as my books and papers went flying everywhere scattered in the floor. I could feel my face heat up with humiliation when I heard a couple of girls laugh at me. I smiled softly at a guy I had never seen before bent down to help me collect my belongings while I looked to see what I feel over.

"Watch where you're going nerd, you were in my fucking way", I found Amber standing above me with her foot out letting me know she fucking tripped me.

"What the fuck is your problem, why are you so fucking disgusting you have to pick on someone who's never done shit to you", I hurriedly lifted myself off the floor not caring about my books.

"You're my problem, why do you not understand that you need to stay away from Harry", she spat.

"Get the fuck over it, he doesn't want you and I'm sure he's told you that himself. I don't know what your deal is you psychotic bitch, but open your eyes", I spat at her.

"What did you call me", she said through gritted teeth as she got up in my face.

"You heard me you psychotic bitch, what are you going to do you pathetic whore", I fired back.

"You need to watch your fucking mouth Virgin Mary, Harry isn't here and I won't hesitate to destroy you right about now", her nose touched mine.

"I don't need Harry or anyone else to stick up for me, so bring it on you fucking twat", I cocked my eyebrow at her.

The next thing I knew I staggered back and I could feel pain radiating through my jaw. The slight taste of blood filled my mouth, that's when I realized she punched me in the mouth. I zoned that out and looked up at her seeing red, I grabbed her ponytail and wrapped the hair around my fist, punching her several times with all my might like my older brother taught me. Amber tried to extend her hand to release her hair from my fist but I jerked her around causing her to cry out in pain as I kept punching her. It wasn't till one of her Barbie friends tripped me making me loose my balance that she capitalized in pushing me up against the metal lockers hard that I lost my breath and grip.

I hunched over in pain, feeling the back of my head throbbing from it hitting my locker and my shoulder from it hitting the lock on the locker. I bent over in pain causing Amber to free herself from my grip she grabs onto my shoulders and slams me full force into the locker again causing my head to smack against the metal lockers behind me. Her face is bleeding bad, but I didn't have another second to comprehend it. She threw me on the floor and kicked me in the ribs. Another kick was delivered causing so much pain my arms gave way and I fell back onto the floor, I swear I saw her boot almost collide with my face when someone pulled my leg getting me out of the way just in time.

I heard another bang but I was so disoriented I had no clue what had happened.

"Are you ok?", Gwen took my face in her hands inspecting my face.

I willed myself to not cry after everything that happened, my adrenaline had started to run out that the pain and emotions flooded over me.

"Gwen take her home right now", I heard his voice but I didn't look up. I was too ashamed of myself for getting that out of control.

"Harry she needs to go to the hospital, she could have broken rips and a concussion", one of his friends voiced out.

"Fine take her there then", Harry ordered.

"Gwen no, my parents", finally tears streamed down my face.

"It's ok, Christein is home. I talked to him and he'll take care of you. You're parents are out anyway", she soothed me.

I nodded and she helped me up, we push through the crowd of students that were gathered around us. I closed my eyes and tried to take slow breaths despite my pain in my ribs. Hopefully my brother would be able to help me.