Part 16

Harry's POV

I rolled my eyes at the loud sound of the students in the hallway cheering and chanting "fight". I swear these people were so immature, but I pushed that to the back of my head. My only focus was to get to Y/n and make things better, I knew we were still fighting but I wanted to make up with her. I still needed her. As I made my way through her hallway to meet her at her locker I noticed an unusually large crowd around her locker. My eyebrows furrowed as I got closer, I tried to search the crowd for her or some sign that she was fine. It wasn't until I saw Amber smash someone into the lockers behind her it took me a second to recognize the shirt I had given to Y/n for Valentine's Day and I immediately raced through the crowd to get to them. I lost my breath when I saw Amber swing her boot into Y/n's ribs, but I made it in time to pull her leg so that Ambers boot missed her face.

"Gwen take her home", I immediately yelled to her best friend while I pinned Amber against the lockers behind her.

"You fucking Psychotic bitch, what the fuck did I tell you", I growled through my teeth.

"What are you going to do Styles, hit me. Go on do it", she challenged me enough to grab her blood covered shirt harshly and push her through the crowd.

"What the fuck are you doing?", she yelled as she tried to scramble alway from me.

"I fucking told you if you fucked with my girlfriend I would make you pay. So, now we've got business to handle", I held her tightly as I made my way to where the girls locker room was.

"Ladies", I called out to the girls volleyball team.

"Hey Harry how are you?....oh ladies we have company", one of my childhood friends Tiffany came over to give me a hug.

"Well Amber here has been causing me a ton of problems. I thought she needed some guidance and maybe you guys could help her out with her problems", I said sickly sweet.

"Oh well we can definitely help with that. Ladies!", she smirked.

"No. No", Amber protested and her eyes widened in fear as the rest of the volleyball team started to come out.

I smirked at her and turned on my heels leaving. Tiffany and the rest of the volleyball team hated Amber, Amber was a snake that always tried to distort any girl that came close to me. Wanting to hurt them till they just left me and Tiffany was no different. When Amber found out we were friend, Amber went and seduced Tiffany's boyfriend and the love of her life. It completely destroyed Tiffany, but she soon pushed through it. Now she had the perfect opportunity to open a can of whoop ass on her, something she only dreamed of. I made my way down to the hall hoping that Gwen already left with her, I had to pick a few things up before I even went to her. I saw Louis walk up to me as I walked down the hallway.

"Gwen took her car and took Y/n home", he panted.

"How was she?", I asked getting nervous.

"She's in pain but she's ok", Louis said.

"I'm going to see her", I walked past him and to the front door. I needed to get to her as soon as possible.

She was the only thing on my mind and I knew she wouldn't be in any of this mess if I had just called her yesterday. I was going to make it better though, even if it killed me.