Part 5

Your POV

I gave Harry a kiss and helped him out of my window, if we were going to do this reveal our relationship to the world the I told him we had to do this right. I had told my parents I was seeing a boy and when the time was right I would introduce him to them. I guess today was that day, Harry agreed only cause he didn't want to loose me and he had technically been together for nearly eight months which seemed to be enough time together to make the big step. He was going to go home to refresh while I got ready and tried to come up with something to say to my parents. I knew they would like Harry and they weren't mean in any way shape or form but just to drop a bomb them like this probably would take them off guard. Once I was dressed and hair and makeup was done, I headed down stairs. I saw my parents, dressed and ready themselves as they ate breakfast. Sitting down at the table as well, I cleared my throat catching their attention and having their eyes lock on me.

"Mum, dad. I have some news for you", I breathed deeply.

"What is it princess", my dad set down his paper and took off his glasses. Giving me his full attention.

"I know you guys have wanted to meet the boy I'm with and I wanted to let you know that I'm ready to introduce you to him", I took a deep breath.

"That's great sweetie, when do we get to meet the lovely fellow", my mum cheered.

"He'll be here in thirty minutes", I said carefully.

"That's fantastic", my mom squealed.

"Your not angry", I eyed both of them.

"No, we've raised you well enough to know that any boy you trust with your heart must be worth it", my father gave me a reassuring nod.

"Thank you daddy", I smiled warmly at him. The doorbell interrupting our small family meeting.

"Oh that's him".