Part 20

Your POV

"I uh don't know", I nervously squirmed as I sat there.

"What do you mean? Come on I'll be there with you and it'll be fun", He quipped trying to convince her even more.

"I don't know Harry, I'm super nervous", I began to shake.

"Come here love, I'll be by your side and I won't leave you on your own. You have to go back to school some time right?", he asked.

It was Monday, the weekend flew by fast and much to my content we spent it all together. I didn't want to really go back to school but Harry had convinced me that it was time to face the school. So here I was dressed and ready to go to school but I didn't want to go. Harry came by my house to pick me up to take me to school, I didn't want to but that's why Harry was here trying to give me a pep talk in order to get me to go to school. Even though I had put on a good outfit and did my makeup nice, I even curled my hair. Despite all that I still didn't want to face the music, what if people hated me? What if people were so mad that I had fought Amber that they tried to fight me when I was alone. All these thoughts streamed in my head, I didn't notice that Harry pulled out a jacket for me to wear.

"Come on love or we'll be late", he held outnumbered jacket for me.

"Ok, you promise to be there for me all day. Like you'll meet me by my locker and everything", I begged.

"Yes, I promise ok. I swear no one hates you, everyone will probably thank you because they hated Amber. Everything will be fine", he kissed my cheek and grabbed my bag.

"I promise", Harry kissed me and laced our fingers together leading me to his car.

The ride to school was silent but a comfortable silence, we hummed to the songs playing on the radio. We arrived at school way to soon for my liking but Harry did make a point that we would be late if we kept driving around. Harry held me by my waist as we walked into school, my eye brows furrowed as people waved to me and smiled. I was confused but I returned the gesture to be nice.

"See I told you nothing to worry about", Harry whispered in my ear as we made our way to my locker.

As I got my books out of my locker, Harry and I made lite banter until a group of girls walked up to my locker. I sort of got a little uncomfortable and moved closer to Harry, Harry placed an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to protect me.

"We don't mean to scare or bother you, but we just want to thank you for sticking up to Amber and kicking her ass. She made all our lives hell and you did it, you got rid of her. Thank you once again", the unknown girl came up to me and hugged me. Confirming to me when Harry had told me she had gotten expelled.

Once they were far enough away, Harry turned to me with a goofy grin.

"Believe me now, everything is going to be ok, ok", he rested his forehead on mine.

"Ok".

THE END