Part 12

Your POV

I made my way through the halls at school with my head held high, I wasn't sure how people were going to react the second day but I wanted to show them that I didn't care what they had to say. Surprisingly I didn't have too many people whisper about me as I passed them by, but I still kept my guard up for anything that was going to ruin that. As my locker came into view so did a certain someone that I really didn't want to see at this moment. A smile made its way to his lips as he saw me approaching but I kept my fave stoic not really want to deal with him this early in the morning.

"Morning beautiful", he smirked at I stood in front of my locker.

"Hello", I said curtly as I put in my combination to open my locker.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?", Harry stepped in front of me to stop me from gathering my things and spun me around to face him.

"Oh nothing, I was waiting around for my boyfriend yesterday to drive me home and he never showed up", I shrugged turning around and gathering my things.

"Look. I can explain", Harry let a deep sigh standing behind me as he realized he fucked Up.

"Don't have to, I also heard you were having a wonderful chat with Amber yesterday. Whatever she offers you must have been good since you didn't call or text me all day and night long", I continued to speak as I finished gathering my books for my classes.

"Let me just explain please", he begged as I finally turned around and gave him my attention.

"No that's ok, I have classes to go to and since you couldn't bother explaining last night at all then it must have not been good", I shrugged brushing past him.

He wasn't having it though, I knew he didn't like being brushed off as I was doing but he also knew I was a no nonsense type of person. So whatever he had to say better be fucking good or I would dump his ass.

"Please don't brush me off, look it was dumb not to call or even to meet you after school but I had a good reason", he tried to reason with me.

"Nope, nope, nope. I don't have time for bullshit right now. Like I said if it was that important you could have called or even sent me a text, but I got nothing. Nothing. I didn't hear or see you past lunch yesterday. So since you couldn't give me the curtsey to do either yesterday then I don't have time for you now. It was supposed to be us against everyone but it's looking more and more like you vs me vs everyone else. So you tell me where that's going to put us at the end of the day", I yanked my wrist out of his hand and walked away.

I didn't mean to be so harsh but Harry had to see I was going to be dealing with bullshit or excuses. If it had been me he would be knocking down everything in his way till he found me. I wasn't going to be one of those dumb girls that just was ok letting her boyfriend do whatever he wanted. If he wanted this to be then he had to take responsibility for his action. I was able to take a deep breath when I entered my first class and seeing Gwen sitting in our seats.

"Did you see him already", she asked as soon as I sat down.

"Yes and I whipped his ass, he kept trying to give me his reasoning for why he didn't have contact with me at all yesterday but I wasn't hearing it", I sighed as I began to place all my stuff for class on my desk.

"Good for you, but are you going to let him explain", she asked curiously.

"Yeah but when I feel like hearing it. Right now I don't fucking care but I will eventually. Until then I'm going to sass him and ignore him", I said wanting to hold my ground and not give in to him.

"I'm right here if you need anything", Gwen assured me.

"Thank you".