Part 4

Your POV

I clutched my towel to my body as I exited the bathroom and headed over to my closet to pick my clothes for today. I was flipping through my clothes when two strong arms wrapped around my waist and a hand covered my mouth muffling my screams. I wiggled in the arms of the stranger behind me till I was turned around forcefully and saw Harry.

"You scared me you jerk", I giggled and pushed him even though my heart was still thumping in my chest.

"Sorry baby but I had to talk to you, it's important and I don't know how your going to take it", he led me to my bed and sat me down.

"Did you cheat", I breathed.

"No. God no, I told I wouldn't and that you could trust me. It's something else", he sighed running a hand through his hair and started to pace my room.

"What's wrong", I didn't think it could be any worst than that. If Harry cheated I wouldn't be able to forgive him.

"Cory and Hilary knows", he sat down next to me.

"Knows what", I asked looking at him.

"About us", he breathed taking my hand in his.

"How", I gasped in horror.

"Well last night I got really drunk and Hilary tried to hook up with me but I told her I was with you and you're my girlfriend. She stormed out angry, I don't know who she's told though", he sighed.

"What's going to happen now", I asked.

"Well if Hilary's told everyone why hide it now", he shrugged.

"What are you saying", I got up from my bed and stared at him.

"Why not show it off", he smiled at me.

"You know why Harry, we've already discussed this", I looked at him surprised.

"There's no point in hiding it, we can't act like it doesn't exists unless you want to break up and I know you don't want to do that. So why not just except it", he explained.

"Well...", I was still partly hesitant.

"Come on, I'll be right by your side every step of the way, nothing will break us up. I swear", he assured me.

"Promise?", I still asked unsure.

"Promise".