Part 18

Harry's POV

My eyes stared at the tree in front of me and followed the humongous thing per my usual route when I climbed it to get to Y/n's window. The only difference is, I'm standing here with a bag of food that she likes and I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to climb it now. Sticking the bag between my teeth I prayed that it wouldn't fall as I threw caution to the wind and began to climb it with a bag of food hanging from my mouth. As I reached the top I was about to knock on her window when I saw her, sitting there in her bed looking angelic. She was reading a book, her wet hair piled on top of her head in a messy bun and her face makeup free yet bruised from her fight. Even then she managed to take my breath away, lifting my hand I knocked on the window causing her head to whip in my direction. I gave her a toothy grin and showed her the bag. She smiled shook her head and came my way, relief flooded through my body knowing she wasn't mad anymore. Or at least I think.

"Hello gorgeous", I smiled jiggling the bag of food in front of her.

"Sorry, come in. Sorry for being rude", she smiled and stepped aside for me to climb in.

Once I was securely on solid ground, I closed her window to make sure that she didn't get cold. Once I faced her, I finally had time to inspect the damage to her face. She didn't have many bruises but her jaw was slightly swollen and a cut on her lip. I couldn't tell if there was any damage under her clothes.

"How are you feeling", I finally asked breaking the silence.

"Fine. Sore but fine", she crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged.

I couldn't take it anymore, the distance and the coldness. I set the bag of food on her desk and took two strides towards her till I was in front of her. I cupped her cheeks and gently rubbed them.

"Please don't shut me out, I'm so sorry this happened to you. If I could take this all away I would, I can't loose you to all of this bullshit. Please give me a chance to make this better", I begged desperately.

"Can we eat first?", she quirked a smile.

"Of course we can angel", I smiled back.

We managed to eat the nachos, chili cheese fries, and then burgers I brought for us. She seemed to migrate closer to me as we sat on her bed, I loved that she was giving me a chance to make this all better. She was my world, and my friends were right. I couldn't let her slip through my fingers.

"So, where did you learn to fight like that?", I smirked remembering the sight of Amber's face before I handed her off to the volleyball team.

"You know my brother was in the army right, let's just say he made sure I was fully equipped to handle myself in a fight", she smirked at me.

"Did Gwen take you to the hospital?", I asked wondering how bad her injuries were.

"My brother was also an RN for his platoon, he cleaned me up and took very good care of me", she assured me.

"Amber texted me the day before, she said she needed to talk to me. She wanted to compromise, when I arrived to her house she tried to seduce me. She was in lingerie m, but I didn't take it. I couldn't do that to you, I love you son much. I left without a second thought, but I was so furious about the whole thing I thought it be better I didn't come around you. I didn't want to do something I would regret. I'm so sorry love", I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her into my arms and held her close, I was thankful that she didn't protest me.

"Why didn't you just at least message me, especially after I heard about you two in the hallway I couldn't stop all the things that flowed through my mind", I could hear her voice crack.

"Come here, I'm so sorry I did that to you. You're right, I should have at least said something to you instead of keeping you in the dark. Can we try to move past this and just move forward. I don't want to break up, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. Please don't tell me I've lost you?", I begged pathetically.

"No harry you haven't, I can't loose you either. I love you too much", she cried.

A sigh of relief flooded through me as those words escaped her lips, I was so glad she felt the same too, I didn't hesitate to cup her face and bring her lips to mine. I wanted to seal our moment together, I love this girl way to much to let her go. I'm glad she felt the same, it was going to very much be us against the world.