Peeping

You were supposed to be gathering water bottles after practice, but you couldn't help lingering by the club room door. The team was changing inside, and you hoped to catch a glimpse of Tsukishima without his shirt.

Just then, he exited through the opposite door holding his sweat-soaked jersey away from his body. Unaware of your presence, he began peeling it off, revealing his slim yet toned torso inch by inch.

You held your breath, peering around the corner like a creep. But you couldn't look away as his muscles flexed, glistening with a sheen of perspiration. He tossed the jersey aside, running a hand through his damp curls.

So entranced were you that you didn't notice Yamaguchi come up behind you. "See something you like?" he teased.

You jumped, spinning around with an "eep!" of surprise and embarrassment at being caught ogling. "I, uh, I was just..."

"Admiring the view?" Tsukishima's voice joined in wryly. He leaned casually against the wall, now wearing a clean shirt but clearly aware of your transgression.

Your entire face burned like fire. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I just..."

However, to your surprise Tsukishima only smirked. Stepping close, he grasped your chin and murmured, "Keep watching if you like. Next time you can help me...change."

With that he strode away, leaving you a flustered, stuttering mess. But the promise of more intimate peeking in future had you eager for whatever else his teasing implications might bring.

otor: Just why he doesn't exist irl */sobbing in the cornerT^T