(nsfw)

You stretched languidly across your plush couch, clad only in Tsukki's oversized jersey. Warm afternoon sunlight caressed your bare legs as you scrolled mindlessly through social media.

The penthouse was blessedly empty - rare days off were meant for maximum relaxation. Your thoughts drifted to plans for a romantic dinner, wondering what lingerie might tease a certain middle blocker most effectively...

A sharp knock startled you from your daydreams. Smoothing the already rumpled jersey self-consciously, you padded to answer the door. Eyes flying open wide, your grip slipped as it swung open to reveal just who stood beyond.

"Ts-Tsukki! Wh-what are you doing here?" Heart hammering, you clutched the collar to cover as much of your thighs as possible. His molten gold gaze dragged molasses-slow up the length of your exposed legs.

"I came to return this." Tsukki's voice was lower, rougher than usual as he held up your spare house key. A telltale bulge strained against his shorts, betraying the hunger in his eyes.

"Won't you invite me in?" he murmured, crowding your space until his crisp cologne filled your senses. Licking suddenly dry lips, you nodded mutely and backed into the entryway.

The door clicked shut behind him as hungry hands set upon your half-dressed form. There would be no dinner - only feast and rut between willing bodies, spurred on by instincts too long denied.

With a growl, Tsukki lifts you effortlessly, pinning your back against the wall. His searching mouth finds yours in a hungry kiss as your legs wind around his waist. 

Through the thin jersey, you can feel his hard length nestled at your core, only the barest barrier between. Rocking your hips elicits a guttural groan from Tsukki.

"So wet already, just from a look," he pants against your throat. You cry out helplessly as he grinds up, seeking delicious friction. His name falls from your lips in a prayer and curse as desire spirals out of control. 

Staggering to the plush sofa, Tsukki lays you down with reverence. Brown eyes drink in your mussed state, hair fanned out, jersey rucked up to reveal soft skin begging for his touch.

Rough fingers glide up your thighs, dipping beneath the hem to tease your slick folds. Your back arches off the cushions at his first long stroke, a plea falling from kiss-swollen lips.

With a wicked smirk, Tsukki settles between your thighs. "Let me take care of my girl..." he murmurs, sending you into bliss with mouth and fingers alone. By the time he plunges deeply inside, you've shattered around him once, twice already.      

Tsukki's pace was punishing - each powerful thrust pushing you higher. His hands pinned your wrists above your head as he took his fill of your quivering form.  

Wrapping trembling legs around his waist, you gasped "Harder, please Tsukki I'm so close-" Your wanton words spurred him to almost brutal speed, the slap of flesh echoing off luxurious surroundings.

Through half-lidded eyes you drank in the ethereal sight of your lover losing control above you. Golden hair fell recklessly over his brow, flexing muscles glistening with a fine sheen.

His releases pulls you over the edge with him in a blinding crescendo. Arms snaking beneath your shoulders, Tsukki buries his mouth against your neck to muffle animalistic groans as he pulses his load deep within.

Spent and sated, you lay cocooned in his embrace exchanging lazy kisses. The afternoon melts away in a haze of passion. At some point hunger calls you to the kitchen, where playful teasing resumes with flourishing fingers.

This penthouse would see many such trysts - a private paradise for your growing love to thrive freely, far from prying eyes.