prologue

"you think you can woo me like this .." 

"oh darling .. how long you have been living in this misunderstanding of yours .." 

Ishan wants to punch the smirk out of that face so badly but he holded back seeing his father glaring at him across the hall. 

"see you later baby.." 

"in your dreams .." 

"nah on your or my bed may be .. " 

"fucking hell gill .."

"yeah kishan.. I will fuck this bitchy attitude out of you .. " and Ishan moaned , his nails scratched the back of other . 

"see .. what a little bitch you are Ishan.."

Another day , another party thrown by his family "ladies and gentlemen .. we are happy to announce that our daughter has found her love .. " Ishan tsked seeing the glitterrings.

"such a show off.." 

"please welcome Shubman Gill .. the love of my life .." his sister announced making him turn to face the stage and the fucker smirked at him , at him .

The bikes racing , the excitement was high in the air of night and it started but soon a cry of man was heard making Ishan ran .

"GILL... OH NO SOME ONE CALL A AMBULANCE PLEASE...!!" 

-----------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys , I am taking "loose your heart" on hold and publishing it as the plot of all my ongoing stories is very serious .

so with a little unique plot , I have decided to write this one with those serious ones. 

this is a ishman ff never read before, if any of you have liked "highschool homophobic" "hello darling " then you all definitely gonna love it . 

Updates will be almost regular , and more over it will depend on your reviews but if this is approved by readers then  I will try to finish this one before my sixth sems exams.