Part 14

"I cna't believe it that .. mere boy humilated us .. he fucking ran away from his own engagement.. " Mr. Kishan stated anger visible on his face . 

Whole Kishan family was  sitting in the living room , no one has rested even for a second and Shaneel was walking to and fro , calling his brother who was not picking it up .

"pick up the phone .. fucker .." she muttured .

"baby .. " Shubman whined hugging other , his head was on Ishan's chest as they lay on the bed still asleep and Ishan hummed .

"Shubi.. get up .." Ishan tried to push other's head away who whined tightening his hold around other's waist "just a min baby..." 

Shubman opened his eyes and looked up at other who was already looking at him , a shy smile came on Ishan's lips when other pecked his lips , smiling like a little kid . 

"oh sit Shubman.. whole night has passed .. I will pray for you man " he said getting up from the bed , meanwhile Shubman confusedly sat up "for what Ishan...?"

"because someone ran away from their engagement .. and never returned.."  Shubman's eyes widened.

"fuck it .. man .." Shubman ran to bathroom , leaving a smiling Ishan whose smile slowly fell and he sighed but Shubman peeked from bathroom "no .. I would rather do you ... " 

"what do me?" he asked not being much active in morning and Shubman gestured him 👉👌 receiving a flying sleeper and the door was shut . 

After having breakfast , Shubman stealing some kisses they were now standing outside the home as Ishan sat behind other on that bike .

"relax Shubman..." Ishan spoke in a soothing voice , other was clearly nervous it was seeing by how other was taping his feet on ground , they were standing outside Ishan's house .

"I feel nervous baby..."

oh how much Ishan wants to hug other, protect him and he did , he hugged other so protectively. "don't worry .. I will make sure .. they don't harm you .. take deep breathes Shubman..."

Shubman took some deep breathes and his eyes went to other's lips, thumb tracing them "Can I ?" Ishan nodded without looking here and there , world can burn .

Shubman closed the distance between their lips , and sucked on them as Ishan tilted his head slightly and melted in his arms . 

After a good kiss they parted away, their breathes heavy and Shubman gave feathery kiss to his lover "ok .. I have to and I can.. come .."

"Dad I am say.." Raj stopped in mid seeing his brother coming in but with the man , very reason of their headache "Ishan ... Shubman .. what are you dong with him ?"