Epilogue

"Ishan are you ready ?" Shubman called from living room , the same old small living room and the boy next to him babbled .

"Ishwa.. are yoww reawwdy...?" 

Shubman looked at his two and half year old son who looked back at him and then clapped his little palms standing beside his father . 

"Darlo... " 

"Dww..darlwooo..." the baby giggled as Shubman sighed picking him up in his arms and went upstairs where the very man was .

Shubman walked inside "now we will see what's your mama.. is ..." his mouth remained open looking at the man infront of him and Ishman's eyes widened .

Ishan turned around facing his son and husband , yes his husband . They got married last year  "what happened ?" Ishan asked waving hand infront of their faces and Ishman made grabby hands.

"Mama ... " Ishan took his son who pecked his cheek again and again "baba ... dar.. darlo ish beauti..."

Ishan laughed at his son's antics but he hit Shubman who was still in awe. Ishan has wore a off cream suit giving his dusky skin the shine .

Shubman has always been in awe when ever Ishan wear some light color which make his dusky skin look so shiny , he stands out in them .

"you are looking ... so beautiful Ishan..." he mumbled pecking his husband's lips who blushed .

It was Mayank and Abhishek's wedding day , Shubman and Ishan was from Abhishek's side well with Mayank , Ishan don't know how they will continue but he is just normal with him .

"mumma  .. chachu.. " Ishman gigled when he saw Abhishek coming to stage and Ishan nodded feeling happy to see his friends getting married .

Ishan was talking to Abhishek's mother when his eyes went to his son colliding in someone's legs , "excuse me "  on instinct he walked up to there .

"ouch... mann is hurwt..." 

"oh my god .. my child I am sorry ..." the man said reaching to little boy but Ishan was faster than him .

"are you all right .. mann...?" he asked looking for any hurt and Ishman nodded pointing to his cheeks .

"here darlwooo ... pwease kiss it better ..." Ishan should have known what Shubman was teaching their son with so much dedication in his free time even missing some meetings .

"Ishan.." their cute moment was broken by that man and Ishan's smile vanished seeing his father . 

"oh dad... how are you ?" 

I am good my son.. is he ? is he your son...?" Mr. Kishan asked his eyes stinging with tears and Ishan nodded with a smile as Shubman gestured him from far away to be calm and talk .