Part 12

It was after two days when Shubman was invited at Kishan's mansion and  Shaneel decided to tag along as she can't wait to meet her bestie again. 

The door bell rung making Suchitra look up from her phone and she smiled when Sara said "this must be Shubman Mom.." the girl was too happy .

"Namaste Uncle .. aunt.. " Gill siblings bowed in respect. "at perfect time.. we were waiting for you .. let's dine together ... " He invited his guest walking to dining table , Shubman sat between Sara and Shaneel .

"Every one is here .. shall we start ?" Raj asked feeling hungry after a tiring day in office and Suchitra nodded "yes ... please..." she was about to start when a maid spoke in a timid voice .

"Madam .. sorry to disturb but young master Ishan is still not here.. " 

Mr. Kishan sighed making Shubman's go to that empty chair at the far end of table "Is he here ..?"  Mr. kishan asked and another maid shook her head .

"don't know Sir .. he said not to disturb him .. "

"hmm.. for how long ?"

"He has not come out of his room from last two days Sir.."

"great ... now Rajkumar Ishan .. will fall ill and we once again will have to serve him right Dad..?" he was done with his brother's dramas .

"no let him be .. he is really getting on my nerves now .. leave him .. " he turned to Gill siblings who were hearing the tea with so much interest . 

"please start .." and Shaneel smiled , eating the food with a satisfied smirk meanwhile Shubman was feeling so out , out of all of this environment , his eyes can't stop going to that empty chair back to back . 

"can't you guys stay the night.. please " Sara said, Shubman was on his bike with Shaneel ready to left from there  and Shaneel was about to say yes but his brother beat her "Sorry Sara .. but any other time ."

"ok then bye.." She waved and Shaneel waved back "bye .."

"Di ek baat puchu...?" Shubman dared to open his mouth and Shaneel replied positive "puch na"

"tujhe kya guarantte hai ki Ishan .. ka dil toota hai .. ?"

"because he loves you.."

"no di .. he never said this to me .. we can't took it much serious .. he is Ishan kishan..  aur vaise bhi .. me too khta hu ab bnd karte hai .. ye sb .. hurt ho gya to khatam ab .."

"Shubman, what the hell are you spitting ..? itti aasani se thode hi .. usne mujhse mera boyfriend cheena hai ... kya galti thi uski .. bta .. aise kaise jane du ... " her eyes red in anger , tears running as she burn in rage . 

"di aapka hostel .." Shubman stopped the bike and Shaneel got down , she looked at her brother "tu uske liye itna kyu soch ra .. khi tujhe to usse pyaar vyaar nhi ho gya ... ?" she asked eyes observing his brother who felt his heart beating fast.