Part 7

Days passed , new year eve was gone like never before for Mayank , he has not seen Ishan for days now and he was clearly getting worried , after that night they have not met .

"Mayank relax, You yourself told us that Ishan sometime go in all emo mode ..." Abhishek patted his head and other nodded .

"yeah but .. it's second time in last 15 days .. he is not even picking up my calls .." They were interrupted by Sara, as Shubman has been getting along with her in past few days .

"hey boys why are you looking tensed ..?" she asked sitting beside Shubman who smiled at her "nothing di ... it's just Ishan .."

"oh not to worry Mayank , he is fine at home ... he is again going through his emo phase .. mother has been angry on him .. " she informed them, taking a sip of his drink .

"you love espresso .. ?" she asked to Shubman who was already looking at him "yeah .. something wrong .." his tone offensive and Abhishek kicked his feet .

"no no .. it's just Ishan hate coffee to the core .. especially the bitter ones .. "  She checked his phone and the expressions changed "di is everything alright ..?" Mayank asked making Sara look up at him .

She picked her bag hastily "sorry guys I gotta go .. something urgent came ..."  

Streets were shining in night by the neon lights, Shubman was going to his house when he noticed something more like someone . 

"fuck it .." he turned around ignoring other who was busy talking to a dog , wait talking to a dog, that too dogs of his area . Shubman quickly turned back and walked up to them .

His eyes widened seeing a teared up Ishan hugging the dog , the most wild dog of their area "Ishan .. Ishan.." he called other who looked up at him and Shubman was taken back by those feliene eyes looking at him but this time they were moist .

"baby .. he is a bad boy .. we need to run .. from here too ..." Ishan mumbled to the Dog, cupping it's face . 

"Ishan leave the poor soul ..." Shubman tried and his hand was jerked off by a whining Ishan "nwo nwo ... you are a bwad guy.. go go ... let's go baby ... run .." Ishan struggled to stand properly and Shubman sighed .

"he is drunk as fuck .." Ishan was suddenly carried up  on other's shoulder giving him a opposite view of world "you kidnapper ... " he hit other's back with his fists , his eyes at that dog "I am sorry baby .... I can't save us ..."

Shubman huffed , he opened the lock of his house and entered inside not forgetting to shut the door .

"who the fuck let him roam alone .. in this condition .."  He looked at drunk Ishan who was pouting at him "what now?" he asked going to the kitchen .

Shubman heard the sniffing and indeed when he turned back other boy was bowling his eyes out , he walked back to him and sat on his knees , muttering "I will make sure to charge for this shit" 

"Ishan why are you crying..?" other one looked at him , his hair messy , eyes swollen and lips forming a pout .

"you kidnapped the baby and then talk rudely ..." Shubman looked around "and where is the baby .. we left that dog ..in the street ..."  His head was smacked and Shubman felt his anger rising when Ishan continuously attacked him with little fists.

Ishan was taken back, his eyes wide in fear when Shubman held his hands and hovered over him pushing him to Sofa "what the fuck Ishan .. don't waste my time ..." 

Shubman's eyes were red , he was tired from morning and now this no he did not signed up for the rich kids tantrums. 

"fuck fuck ... fuck ... I am sorry .. fuck ..." Shubman backed coming in the right mind , his hold got lose on Ishan's wrist whose lips wobbled . 

"why you also hate me .. *sniff* huh.. it was not my mistake .." Shubman's eyes softened , he spoke in soft voice  "who else hate you..?" Ishan was looking so vulnerable, he was wearing baggy t-shirt and pants.

"that bwig bwaad guy Shubman.. he hates me.. bwut my intentions were good for him .. "  his cheeks were flushed red.

"oh acha.. don't worry we will face him.." he patted other's shoulder who smiled at him "can we beat him..? " Ishan asked in a small voice.

"pwetty please.. " he pleaded and Shubman nodded "okay we will ..." 

And soon  the himself declared baby was hugging the life out of Shubman "thank you thank you... " 

Shubman felt his heart beating fast , his hands slowly wrapping around other , his eyes widened when Ishan pecked his lips chastily  "shhh don't tell anyone ... she will scold me .." Ishan whispered .

"who?"

"My mother , Suchitra Kishan ..." Shubman's ears perked up .

"why?"

"don't ask me .. I want cuddles .. can I get?" Shubman's heart was getting pierced by many small arrows of cuteness, when Ishan stretched his hands out , pouting asking for cuddles and Shubman found himself nodding .  

"we will beat him right ..?"

"yes .." Shubman answered they were cuddling on the sofa, Ishan was laying over other because of small size of Sofa. 

"then ok.. now baby wanna sleep .. good night .. kidnapper ..."

"good night baby .." Shubman has felt the soft lips on his chest before Ishan fell asleep , leaving a thinking Shubman to deal with thoughts running in his mind . 

"you can't fall in this trap Shubman.. you are surviving good, no need of rich people problems in your life .." his mind raced and he fall asleep .

------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .