Part 2

"aayein .. rajkumar aapka hi intejaar ho rha tha.." Ishan ignored his brother and sat on the chair , he looked at his plate when the servant served him salad and more light food. 

"iska kya khao me..?" he looked at his father who did not replied "dad .. mujhe lga tha amir hone ka ye fayda to ho.."

"my son sometime we have to diet also... maintaining the body right.." her mother spoke and Ishan stabbed the salad before eating it.

"vaise Ishan tujhe konse nuksaan ho gye amir hone ke .. " his sister asked with curiosity "nothing for you to worry my dear sister.." saying this he stood up from his chair .

"Ishan .. I will drop you.." his brother proposed but he took his bag from a maid "no thanks .. I can drive very well.. " 

"bye bye dad.." he waved at his father who was talking to his mother and Ishan walked out .

"David! David!.." 

"ji master... " a man in her late forties came running to the porch .

"who the hell touched my baby..? " Ishan asked his eyes burning in anger seeing his favourite car dirty with mud splashed all over . 

"master .. madam Sara asked for it .. I saw her coming back in this car.." he answered not daring to meet other's eyes.

Ishan clenched his fist before walking to another car "give me the keys .." 

"but master that madam Sara's car .. "

"I said give me the key.. and if she ask then tell her about me taking it .." David handed the keys to the devil , and Ishan started the car , he was at their entrance door when his sister shouted .

"Ishan .. stop right there .. I need my car.. " Ishan smirked , he looked out of the window "give my baby a very gentle bath and then ... take yours back .. until then bye bye..." he sing song driving out at a speed , whistling .

"see dad.. I took his because .. mine was not here.. now he think I did it all ... " Sara whined and the man looked done with them .

"I don't know anything okay.. do whatever you guys want.. solve it out among you..." 

"wait a  min dad.. what do you mean by among you.? why are you bringing me in this ..? " Raj asked not ready to be dragged in his siblings foolish fights. 

Mr. Kishan adjusted his glasses "okay that was a tongue slip .. between you guys ..." and walked inside. 

"Hey Ish is this Sara's car?" Mayank asked , making his friend nod with a smirk. 

"and she let you drive it ..?" 

"no I did not ask.." Ishan replied as they walked to their class.

"yo Mayank .." Ishan rolled his eyes when Abhishek walked to their table , his best friend replied with a very enthusiastic "hiii" , they were in the cafeteria.