Part 4

A week has passed from that party , Ishan and Mayank was back to square one , that fight long forgotten .

"hey Ishan .. what do you think about this year's christmas eve .." Mayank asked , Ishan was focused on designing a new project .

"nothing much .. why though?" he asked , his hands working on the white sheet . 

"I heard dad .. he was talking about this year's party ... we will give a party on 21st ... "

"oh why this early .. ?" 

"because uncle said he will arrange the main party of 25th so .. " Mayank replied waving at Shubman who was drenched in sweat .

"which Uncle .. are you talking about Mayank ..?" Ishan asked unaware of new presence , his hair coming on his face due to wind blowing .

"your father who else Ishan.."

Ishan's hand stopped , Shubman thought he is overthinking how Ishan's demenour became kind of hard . 

"who Ishan .. you  don't know what goes in your family .. talks ..." Shubman taunted , wiping the sweat form forehead, as he was playing football . 

"Shubman .. keep yourself out of my life .. nowadays you look quiet interested in it ..." Ishan said, collecting his pens .

"ugh what one can do when your life seems such a mess .. full on drama ..." Shubman chuckled and he was harshly pushed back . 

"what do you even know about me ..hah .. " Ishan jabbed fingers on other's chest harshly , frustation getting him , he does not like when someone try to act like this , as if they know him too much .

"I know enough .. and what needed to know about the brat of Kishans .." Ishan's eyes burned red , students were gathering around to see the ongoing fued .

"hey .. now he is fighting with Shubman.. why he always behave so bratty ..." a student whispered and Mayank glared at them . 

"bro He is Ishan Kishan.. get away from anything with his father's money . what do you expect from him.. " 

Ishan has always been in media highlights for his rude and egoistic behavior , his personality is presented as a rich young brat . 

"you know nothing .. so fuck off Gill.." Ishan muttered , Shubman leaned to other's ear "believe me darlo when I say .. I know how fucking heart less you are .. and oh yeah not to mention your daddy issues .. poor man , he is ... " 

Shubman smirked taking steps back, he felt satisfaction running in his veins seeing Ishan looking at him with wide eyes , he is loving it , first ever time Ishan has been the one to go silent. 

The whispers went silent when a punch landed on Shubman's face , his face turning and he winced in pain "ahh fuck .." it was no way a docile punch . 

"stay the fuck away from me .. other wise I will show you how heartless I really am .. Gill"  Ishan spitted out , he turned around to walk away but his shoulder was held and soon he found his back touching the grass but no painful feeling on his face . 

"whooo "

"seriously .. Gill is fucked up .. now ..." 

"yeah man .. he fucking kissed Ishan kishan .. " Mayank can't understand what to do, so he keep looking at the duo . Shubman was on top of Ishan kissing him roughly and other was struggling to push him .

Ishan tried to kick other in balls but a large hand held his right thigh, making shivers running to his spine . 

Shubman smirked at other breaking the kiss "now go and cry about this to your daddy .. " he stood up patting a fuming Ishan's cheek who was not able to work properly . 

The phone ring in the living room of Kishan's making Mrs. Kishan attend it "hello ..?"

"hello Aunty this is Mayank .. is Ishan home ?" Mrs. Kishan looked up to her son's room "I don't know .. his room is locked is there any problem ..?"

"nothing much aunty he is not picking my phone .."

"oh don't worry.. he might be again in his self centric mode .. he will pick it soon .. give him some time ... " She said and the phone was cut .

Ishan was sitting infront of his mirror after taking a bath , the kiss running in his head to and fro . He touched his lips "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 

He shook his head and then looked at himself in mirror , a smirking Shubman was standing behind him "nooooo noooooooo I can't let him do this to me ..." 

His eyes went to the phone ringing , sighing he answered the call "what ?"

"are you okay Ishan .. I know it was wrong of him ..."

"wrong .. It was a dick move Mayank .. he fucking kissed me... in university .. they made videos and now it might be on internet ... .." he said, laying on his bed . 

"hmm but why you punched him .. ?" 

"oh so he what .. he could have punch me back ... but no ... " 

"yeah.. but Ishan that was kind of hot .. " Mayank dared and Ishan yelled "are in your right state of mind.. he fucking pushed me to ground .. and why are you siding him ..?"

"no I am not.. but we can't ignore the fact that Shubman .. is so hot . .. like like..."

"Mayank .. I have work rather than listening your fanboy chant ..." Ishan cut the call , he sat up and checked his cheek, they were burning .

"I will fucking kill himmmmm..." he covered himself with blanket, not answering the msgs his bestie was sending him , they all were weird . 

------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.