Part 6

Comment bhi kardiya karo saalo💀

"hey Ishan are you feeling good now ..? your mum told me .." Mayank asked, even though he knew that Ishan was lying to his mother but still he decided to work on other's way . 

It was 28 December , they were meeting Ishan after around 8 days , that's so of Ishan , sometime he cut himself off even from Mayank .

"cut it out Mayank .. you know it was all just an excuse ..." he scoffed taking a seat beside his friend, they were here in this cafe near their university campus.

"oh yeah right ... then why did you lied ..?" 

"nothing much .. I did not feel like coming there... and moreover you could say .. it had been long when I have seen my parents pissed over me ..." he smiled and Mayank shook his head, typical Ishan . 

"here your mocha drink Mayank .." Abhishek placed the drink infront of that boy who smiled before taking a sip of it . 

"hello to you too Ishan.." and other just nodded , making Abhi look at Mayank who shrugged his shoulders . 

Ishan looked up from his phone when a whistling sound came and his eyes locked with Shubman  "well Abhishek .. we have a race tonight .. have you done preparing ?" he asked, a hand over his bestie's shoulder .

"whooo you guys have a race ...!" Mayank exclaimed making Ishan roll his eyes "did you just rolled your eyes Kishan?" Shubman asked and Ishan showed him a middle finger . 

"oh is that how we are playing this game .. darlo ..." he smirked , Ishan was wearing a baggy T-shirt with upto elbow sleeves and loose pants today , overall giving him a adorable look but his feleine eyes and gestures says a different story .

"Ishan should I bring a drink for you ...?" Mayank asked and other shook his head "no I will go , order by myself .." he mumbled before going away .

"umm guys I also need to refill mine .." Shubman excused following other to the counter , he stood behind Ishan in the line .

"can I get a almond milkshake with honey flavoured pancakes .." Ishan asked in a sweet tone taking Shubman back "yeah please wait a min .. I will call your name ..."

"no worry I am standing aside.." he replied going to a side and Shubman quickly ordered his espresso before going to other . 

"so almond milkshake huh..?" 

"so .." 

"nothing ... red wine at night , milkshake at mornings .. you have quiet a interesting personality .. Ishan.." 

"Gill .. you are welcome to open your mouth and rant it infront of others if you don't wish to live anymore.." Ishan spoke glaring at other , making Shubman gulp at the intensity . 

Those eyes, and damn those lips . he has tasted them once , may he should once again ... no no .. what is he even thinking . Shubman shook his head and soon their name was called . 

"two faced bitch.." he mumbled before following the shorter male . 

"yo Ishan .. did not you had breakfast at home ..?" Mayank asked and Ishan shrugged "no ..." and he moaned at the taste of pancakes , making Shubman go still , his eyes traced the pout , the honey shinning on the corner of those juicy lips .