Part 10

"Ishan .. check the dough .." Shubman said because the himself declared cheif has strictly instructed him not to start without him.

"coming coming.." Ishan came into the kitchen , he was in bathroom , he checked the dough "yes it's perfect .. let's fry them .." and both the boys worked on bhature.

"Ishan.. "

"hmm"

"you like it right.."

"what?" Ishan asked looking up at other who smiled before replying "troubling your parents.."

"oh I love that.. " 

They both were sitting in the living room, Ishan on the sofa and Shubman on the floor between other's legs.

"yes .. just like this .. yeah.." Shubman moaned at the feeling .

Ishan smiled his fingers working in other's hair, giving a oil message to other , watching the T.V . "Ishan do you realize .. how great you are at this.." Shubman commented and other nodded getting a soft hit on his knee .

"but seriously.. I did not expect this from you like.. the rich brat Ishan Kishan to have this side ... so soft and homy.." Shubman looked at other , giving his famous dimples smile .

"No one knows .. only you ..." 

"seriously?" he was surprised and Ishan nodded smiling , his hands were held by other in a moment  "what if I want it only for myself ...?" his eyes sparkled with hope making Ishan nod without thinking .

"you can.. have this all of me .. " and other kissed his hands then looking up "I feel good .. why don't I feel like this with Sara .. Ishan.."

"may be because you have not met her yet ..like this spending time .. " Ishan replied taking his hands back . 

"yeah.. you are right .." 

This was getting cozy, and Ishan love it all . He looked at the clock on wall , the movie has finished , he took his phone and stood up making other ask "what happened ?"

"it's getting late.. I should go now.. the movie has also ended .. thank you for the dinner .." Shubman stood up , his hand automatically going to other's fingers  "hey .. stay a little bit more .. " 

Ishan smiled "no Shubi ... any other time .."  but Shubman whined stepping closer , he cupped other's cheeks "please.. stay .. the night.. please .. " 

"but your sister ...?"

"she is not here.. you stay na..." and other nodded making Shubman hug him tightly and the dog which was taking the slumber all along looked at them.

Ishan was making the breakfast next morning when the door bell rung as they don't have to go to university today.  He saw Shubman going to open it and resumed his task but his smiled fade when he heard the words .

"Sara come inside.."  

Ishan was tasting his milkshake when the lady spoke "Ishan .. what's this behavior .. you were again missing .. and what are you drinking .. ?" 

Ishan looked at his mother before replying "milkshake .. and pancakes nothing much.." his sister looked at the mother- son duo standing with Shubman . 

"we had to litterally track your phone .. and you are spanding time here rather than with your family..?"

"family ... ? oh yeah the great Kishan family.." and he again took a bite of his pancake, Shubman can't help but smile at other who was looking cute but wait only to him. 

"Ishan.. you dad will talk to you.. right now .. let's go home .. and and .. stop eating this all look at yourself how chubby you have got.. "  His mother snatched his pancake and put it aside making Ishan glare at her .

Shubman waved back when Ishan waved and gave him a smile before his mother pushed him into car .

He sighed but then saw the car stopping again and Ishan running to him "what happened Ishan..?" 

He asked, his hands going around other's waist who has hugged him  "don't call me for next two days .. or any msg I will do by myself .." ither whispered and went away leaving dumbfounded Shubman . 

Two days passed, he and Sara had a small friendly date.

"hey where is Ishan?" Shubman asked to Mayank "at home ..."

"why is he not coming to university.. ?"

"don't know bro .. he is not even replying  msgs nor picking the calls .. " and Shubman's shoulder slouched . 

It was dinner time and Shubman was mindlessly sitting on the sofa , not in mood of making dinner tonight . His mind roaming to the scenes from those two nights and a smile came to his lips automatically remembering Ishan pouting at last bhatura . 

A knock instead of doorbell was heard at the door and he walked to it .

"yes.." Shubman asked and looked up there stood Ishan in that very common baggy T-shirt of his with messy hair but this time he was wearing baggy shorts not the pants.

"can I ?" Ishan asked and Shubman stepped aside giving way for other to enter and locked the door . 

He walked up to other who was going to Kitchen and back hugged Ishan "where were you .. baby ?" 

Ishan's heart beat quicken , his fingers traced other's hand on his stomach "I am here .. now .." 

"oh Ishan.. I missed you so much .. so so much .. " Shubman said turning other to face him and cupped his cheeks "you gotta stay the night .. that's your punishment for not contacting me .. in the last two days"

"but you went on a date with Sara.. then .. "

"no I don't care.. " Ishan kissed other's chin under the lips due to his short height "ok now I am hungry.. what you made..?" He went to Kitchen leaving other shocked .

-----------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .