Part 3

Once again, in time span of One week Ishan found himself standing in that famous downtown street , his best friend screaming his lungs out for that fucking fucktard , making Ishan roll his eyes .

"chill Mayank .. you are behaving .. so .." Mayank looked at his friend "so ..?"

"so like a fanboy.. what do you see in him..?"

"he is a great racer Ishan.." Mayank replied and again cheered when racers geared up their bikes and girls shouted when Shubman looked side ways winking at them before going away like gust of wind. 

"yo bro .. today we earned plenty.." Abhishek cheered showing thousands to his partner who smirked , taking off his helmet and their eyes met , Shubman smirked when Ishan looked away , scoffing . 

"Someone said they won't come.." Shubman spoke looking at Ishan,  Mayank turned to his friend who was already glaring at him "I forced him .." 

"hey we are throwing the party tomorrow .. you all are invited .." A guy informed and a girl came ,throwing herself on Shubman  .

"hey .. " Abhishek laughed at Shubman  "Shubman Gill .. tumne churaya mera dil.." the girl said , tracing other's jawline seductively. 

"oh really ..?" his eyesbrows up and other whined "yeah.."

"sorry baby .. but not today .. " and she was walking back but not before slapping Ishan's ass 
"you also come tomorrow pretty boy .." to say Ishan was taken aback then surely was , his hand quickly went to his face .

"hh" a sigh of relief left his lips feeling his mask secure . 

Abhishek laughed , his hand went around Mayank's "hey would you like to join us for dinner ..?" 

"now at 11.. don't you think it's a little late .." Mayank said and Abhishek shook his head in no "ok then .."

"Mayank I am afraid we can't ..." Ishan spoke making them realise he is also standing there and Shubman chuckled .

"No one is inviting you.. you are free to go .. he invited Mayank .. not you" 

 Mayank was busy in Abhi to notice his friends facial expressions changing , Ishan felt his eyes burning , he closed his fist , feet tapping nervously and he took a step back with hazy mind . 

"yeah sure you fucktard, I also don't want to be there .. that would surely not upto my standards .."  Ishan replied and went away.

"hey Ishan .. why is he going ?" Mayank asked trying to call his friend who was on the call "nothing  much .. same chanting .. rich standards .. " Shubman replied looking at Ishan's back .

"Master .." Ishan sat in the car and David started it . "does master know about your outing young master?" 

Driver looked at him through the mirror and Ishan shook his head "no , I don't him to know about it .. " and driver nodded .

"No one is inviting you "  his mind and Ishan looked outside the window of car, mumbling "fucking fucktard ".