Part 13

Shubman looked other who now worked on making his bed for sleeping "don't you have a race ?" Ishan asked as other was sitting on the chair from past ten minutes.

"oh yeah.. I have to go.. see you soon .." saying this he dashed out of other's room. Shubman walked on the road , his mind going through all the possibilities , he suddenly find it hard, to believe that Ishan is the wrong one but what about the proofs . 

Ishan Kishan , the rich brat what they have know him as, was best friend of Shaneel , his sister but was he really the loyal one when he broke her relation with the sweetest ever boy Gautam by seducing other and when he did not got in his trap, he killed other .

Shubman reached his home, the same silent home , it was alive when Ishan was here but now it haunts him . A small smile came on his lips looking at their cute palroids , one thing which was same was the closeness between them any one can identify how close and comfortable they are lookin in those pics.

Most of the times Shubman pouting at other who was giving a wide smile . 

"why ? what are doing God ?why you created this all .. why even after knowing how cruel he has been I can't bear the sight of him being sad..?" his fingers traced the palaroids .

Shubman was busy on his phone when he tried to open his house door but looked up when it was locked from inside "Di?"

"Diiiiii darwaza khol yrr .." he whined feeling tired and the door opened , he was about to speak some nonsense but then he saw Ishan standing there and Shubman entered inside , what is Ishan doing here?

"Ishan ..."

"umm vo ..I feel hungry.." 

"oh and you came to my house for this ...?" Shubman looked at other with raised eyebrows and Ishan looked down as tears brimmed his eyes , he blinked getting himself together and then spoke .

"sorry .. it's just .. I got habitual .. of coming here .. and months have passed so .."

"So you thought we can dine together ...?"

"umm yes .. and by the way tomorrow is your engagement .. why not celebrate it .. after all you got your love .."

does he really got his love ? Shubman went to Kitchen and Ishan followed him .

"okay but you have to give me something .." 

"I will give you something .. or whatever you ask for .." Ishan replied , and Shubman's heart quicken his pace, is Ishan really that desperate to spend time with him.

Shubman sitting on the sofa searching for a movie to watch , he pulled Ishan on his lap by nature when other was going to another sofa , a smile came on his lips when Ishan wrapped his hands around other .

"Shubman .. tell me what do you want ...?" Ishan asked and Shubman was about to open his mouth when other spoke "wait let me tell one more things first so that you can ask for another one ..."