Part 8

Sunrays hit Ishan's face , making him scrunch his nose up , his hands searched for the blanket , eyes still close "hmm.. hh" he whined not finding the blanket and turned to other side, his face hitting the back of sofa.

"what the fuck ... where is my blanket ..." he sat up , his hair messy and rubbed his eyes before opening them ready to shout at servants or whoever comes infront of his eyes.

"what the hell.. where am I ..?" he whispered looking around so he was sleeping on a sofa that too in someone else's house . 

Sounds of mixer running in Kitchen caught his attention and he looked in that direction "what;s this fucker doing  here?" he mumbled and Shubman looked up from his task.

"oh so baby woke up ... " he walked to other who was still confused , "what are you doing here fucker ...?"

"someone was calling me the best in world , last night ..." Shubman smirked seeing Ishan biting his lips .

"and this is my house , so I am tend to be here ... but you ...?" 

Ishan looked here and there , he doesn't remember a single thing after drinking his mind out . 

"so Baby huh ?" 

"shut up.. don't call me that .."

"but you yourself told me to call you baby..." Shubman laughed when other's cheeks rose up red 

"you even hugged me and ..."

"and what else I did... ?" Ishan asked , his hands fidgeting and Shubman's eyes roamed at other , sitting so small like a child waiting for his scolding . 

"and you kissed me .." 

"what .. no I can't do this ... no no  ...." Ishan whined making other laugh, he walked back to the kitchen resuming his task . 

"can I .. can I also have some .. ?" Ishan asked still sitting on that sofa and other looked up from his breakfast "you are lucky that I am in a good mood today ..." and Ishan gave him a toothy grin before sprinting off to bathroom . 

"hmm .. it so yummy .. how do you made it..?" Ishan asked taking the bite from the honey layered pancakes , they are his favorite .

"I learned from the best.."

"oh from your mother .." 

"no .. I don't have a mother .. she is gone .." Smile wiped off from Ishan's lips , he looked at other timidly , no matter how much he disobeys his mother still he can never imagine his life without that lady .

"then father .."

"no he is also gone .." this time Ishan felt crying , his eyes teared up and Shubman looked at him "hey chill he married someone else .. so it's better to live far away .. from him .."  and Shubman received a punch on his biceps .

"ok ok.. my sister taught me .." he laughed when other continue hitting him "no you are so bad so so .. bad ... " Ishan muttered and the memories from last night came alive.

"Kidnapper .."

"he is so bad .. so bad .. " 

"oh my god why do I behave this reckless .. " he mumbled , his cheeks puffing up and Shubman can't help but poke them "what happened ..? Baby remembers now ..." and Ishan shoved him away .

"listen don't you dare to spread this out .." Ishan glared at other who smirked "but what would I get ... I have right to tell this ..."

"you .. don't make me beat you .. right now .. as I just ate your grain.." Ishan said standing so close to other who swiftly pulled him in his chest by his waist .

"what if I do? because ... any one would be getting the hits from these soft hands .. darlo .." Ishan ignored the fasten heart beats of his heart , his eyes locked with other's who squeezed his waist .

"what do you want ...? " Ishan asked , voice a mere whisper , the surrounding going silent the only feeling was of the large veiny hand on his waist , grabbing it perfectly . 

"what can you give..?" Shubman questioned back , eyes going to other's plump lips and how other's eyes fluttered when he dipped his finger in other's waist . 

"anything .."

"anything?" and Ishan nodded eyes closing when other closed the distance expecting the kiss but his eyes opened when Shubman whispered in his right ear .

"set me up with your sister .. I like her .. a lot .. " 

Ishan looked at other when Shubman backed away "will you?" and he nodded taking steps back not looking up at all .

"yeah Sure ... I will try my best .. thanks for the breakfast .." 

"ohh then where are you going ..?" Shubman asked daring to hold other's elbow who stepped back more "my parents might be searching for me ... I have to go .. but don't worry .. I will repay you .. soon .. and she is single so no problem ..."

Ishan was at the door when other called him "but I don't have your contact .. so .."

"yup sure .. here .." Ishan saved his number in other's phone who smiled at him cheekily but Ishan walked out . 

Ishan was sitting in his car , as he had called David , his driver .

"fuck .. what a right thing you did god .. they both deserve each other .. fucking fucktards and stupid problems of my life .." he mumbled and driver looked at him through the mirror .

"master is everything alright ?

"yeah .. I am so happy .. it's just this nothing else .." he replied and looked outside the window , the trees passing by .

"in the end .. it's always her .. the mini cooper .." his facial expressions changing to somewhat hard to understand , the one his family and friends say emo phase .

----------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .