Part 15

A week has passed when Ishan left his home for good and Shubman made him live with himself . Things were not easy as now Ishan checked his phone again and again, as the msgs of his bank account seizing popped up on his phone screen .

"Fuck it .." he muttured throwing the device away , his head falling back on the sofa , pearly tears filling his feliene eyes as he tried to blink them away looking up at ceiling . He can't depend on Shubman .

Shubman already has a lot on his plate, he can't burden other under his expenses also . 

"oh god .." he sighed and looked at the door from where entered a tired Shubman and he stood up to bring towel for other as it was raining heavily. Shubman smiled taking off his jacket , he shook his head when Ishan forwarded the towel .

"you will catch cold Shubman ... go and change your clothes till then I will make tea for you ..." 

"ok.." Shubman went upstairs and Ishan went back to kitchen , his hands worked fast as he smiled seeing some sweetcorn in the fridge . 

Shubman saw Ishan in the kitchen and hugged him from  back, his large veiny hands going around other's waist, chest touching other's back as he breathed near other's ear who took in deep breath , suddenly feeling hot overall.

"Shubman ..."

"hmm" Ishan felt goosebumps as Shubman placed wet kisses around his shoulder junction, nape and earlobe , he tilted his head giving access to other who started sucking on particular spots .

"tea .." Ishan managed to say , his eyes fluttering and Shubman stepped back a little after giving a love bite to other and turned Ishan to face him , holding his cheek with in his large right palm.

"I wanna make love to you ... can I ?" he asked and Ishan's eyes roamed on other's upper naked body , the worried thoughts going back for this moment as he wants to be savoured by his lover and he nodded .

"ouch Shubman.. kya kar rhe ho ..." Ishan shrieked as his feet were lift up from the ground "baby first should be in our room .. comfortable .. " Ishan chuckled shaking his head , other was clearly excited .

But his laugh was replaced by sensual air in room as Shubman laid him on the bed , and hovered over him .

"oh Ishan ... "

Ishan buckled up to kiss other and Shubman was more than happy to compile , meeting their lips , moving them in sync as he sucked on other's tongue , parting away after a passionate kiss , Shubman's lips trailed downward to other's collarbones , pushing the shirt down form Ishan's shoulders whose face shoed the expressions of pleasure .

Ishan's fingers ran through other's hair locks as Shubman blow the raspberry kisses down to his navel, throwing away the shirt, his left hand cupping the meaty and dusky smooth thigh . 

Rain drops making noises on the glass on upper part of window , a fast blow of cool wind hitting their almost naked bodies and the  light went . 

"Shubman .." Ishan called for other "don't worry baby .. I am here.." Shubman replied leaving a kiss on other's forehead as assurance .

"I will lit the candles Ishan.. just a min ..." Ishan let go of other's hand in dark and heard screaching of bedside table from where Shubman got the candles and  looked for liter here and there .

Curtains flew indicating no sooner light is coming, Shubman lit the candles and looked at Ishan in that dim light who looked back at him , sitting with his back to headboard , his opened shirt barely covering his shoulders .

Shubman neared him , his fingers going to other's lips and he closed the gap between them , Shubman left kisses on those dusky smooth legs from toe to internal thighs , as Ishan's eyes fluttered , his back arching on bed as Shubman rubbed their manhoods together .

"yes please Shubman..." he whined feeling heat pool in his lower stomach "I don't think I can hold longer ..."

"yes baby .. cum .. cum for me .." Shubman encouraged his lover and with that Ishan got his first release of that day . 

"ah... ohhhhhhh..." 

later on till late night Ishan had wonderful releases as Shubman took his virginity , giving his own to him .

"sleep tight Ishan.." Shubman mumbled cuddling other who hummed , nuzzling his nose in other's warm chest as it's still raining and wind blowing fast.

The candle was flickering by the time they stopped .

"I love you Ishan .. " Shubman kissed other's hair who mumbled in sleep "I love you too Shubman..."

A call from " once my Daddy" ringing in the living room downstairs as the love birds slept in their sanctuary . 

----------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .