Part 16

Days turned to weeks , weeks turned into months and Ishan was getting ready , he covered his face with mask , his ever favourite cap covering his hairs, but mullets peeking . 

Five months, a long time for them might not be for others, but they have formed a very deep bond by now, Ishan decided to ignore his family and give all into his life to his lover Shubman , who was clearly fighting hard for him . 

Shubman was the one who paid his fee which results in lakhs but never mentioned it as something great , Shubman coming home every evening with his favorite desert and with a smile on his lips . 

Ishan's father has seized all his bank accounts , he was out of money and then Shubman stepped up , Shaneel had came but her brother made clear not to bring their stupid past again and again when Ishan was not at fault . 

Ishan picked the ringing phone, it was Abhi "hey where are you Ishan...?" 

"just coming Abhi. when are you guys starting .. It will take another fifteen minutes ..." he explained, tonight was a bog race, if Shubman win , he is going to earn lakhs around 15 .

but what if they lose? 

Ishan called for the autorickshaw, he has changed his habits , not hiring ubers anymore , and most of the time using bus to travel from university to home , home yes their little abode .

He entered in the crowd, just like the first time he has met that man , their eyes met and Shubman smiled as Ishan took steps closer to him .

"hey Shubman.. " 

"hey Ishan... are you good ?" 

"hmm .. Shubi is it neccessary .. ?" his voice lashed with concerns, and Shubman pecked his forehead .

"yes .. it is not for us but .. for our baby Ishan.. it is ..." 

Baby, it was totally unexpected when one evening Ishan found himself sitting with pregnancy test kit in his hands and a worried Shubman roaming outside the bathroom . 

"Shubman.. no matter what happen .. I am always gonna be by your side .. " he squeezed his lover's biceps and stepped back when the time clicked, fun shot and bikers raced their bikes .

Ishan chewed on his lips , feet tapping anaxiously , he wants nothing more than his lover to be safe, by the speed race was going on , it looked dangerous .

That night changed their life for once more , Shubman ended up winning the race, twenty lakh rupees and Ishan ran to his lover who lifted him up in air laughing as Ishan closed the gap between their lips throwing away his mask . 

"congratulations guys ..." Ishan said to both the best friends , Abhishek was always there with them in this thick and thin time of their life .

"Shubman ... come here for a moment ..." Shubman looked at his friend who pulled him away from his lover .

"kya yrr ... "