Part 5

"Ishan .. are you not ready yet..?" his brother called from outside his room and Ishan smirked opening the door , Raj looked at his brother from top to bottom .

"you are getting slaps from mom.." he said and turned back to go in the living room, where his parents are waiting and Ishan followed him . 

"oh thank goodness you are ready.." Suchitra can't complete her words when she saw her youngest son , her nose flared in anger .

"Ishan what's this ? why are you still in shorts and T-shirt?" 

"Ishan Kishan , I am asking you why are you still not ready...?" she said eyes sharp .

"Mom I am not feeling well ..." 

"why ? what happened .. ? " she asked checking his temperature "it's normal .. "

"no mom it's just I feel tired .." he replied in a timid voice as much as possible and his father sighed "it's okay .. when have you ever compiled us.. leave him Suchitra we are getting late ..." and the man walked out not ready to again hear the same drama of his son . 

"you missed Mayank's party and now your own.. do you even realize we are the host ..?" his mother said and he stayed mum . 

"Ishan Kishan can you ever behave like a mature adult .. now what will we answer the guests .." 

"mom relax.." Sara tried to calm the lady down , she was all ready for tonight wearing a green elegant dress , it was deep in the back giving her look a sexy vibe . 

"SUCHITRA! " his father called from outside and his other gave him a last glare before going out. Ishan waited for few minutes then plopped down on the sofa.

"uff finally ... now I can live peacefully ..." and he looked at the watch , it was around 8P.M , the party is being hosted at one of the luxirious hotel of Mumbai by Kishan's.

He decided to take a nap of two hours before resuming his plans for tonight .

"who man this is .. soo.. "

"so grand ..?" Mayank completed Abhi, he has invited them in Kishan's party as well and Shubman was looking here and there , he has wore a white Satin Shirt tonight with causal pants of him , they were not branded but good enough .

"hey is it Kishan's?" Abhishek asked seeing the family and Mayank nodded "come on.. Ishan must be here ..." and they walked up to them , more like Shubman was dragged by Abhishek . 

"hey Mayank .. " Sara gave him a brief hug and smiled at new faces , may be trapping the Shubman in her beautiful smile . 

"Sara , they are my new friends .. Abhishek Sharma and he is Shubman Gill ..." she shook hand with them  "Hi .. I am Sara Kishan, elder sister of Ishan .. you might know him.." 

"yes we do .." Shubman replied his voice deep "oh where is he ..?" Mayank asked hugging Suchitra .

"he is at home.. you know how he is , gave the reason of not feeling well but we know .. him .."