5. One Way

+Zayan Colt+

I sat there, tuning my guitar.

The doors opened and she came in, I observed her outfit, seeing over her curves.

She had tattoos under her breasts and ribs, along her sides, over her thighs, arms, hands.

Black acrylics on the ends of her fingers.

I looked along her tattooed thighs, the ink so satisfying over delicate skin

Walden walked up and kissed the back of her hand.

"Good to see you again." He nodded.

Armin nodded, agreeing.

Oswald grinned at her.

"You look nice."

He looked over her before studying her long back hair, and her makeup.

"Thank you." She murmured.

She turned to me, studying my face.

"Hello." I tilted my head.

She didn't answer.

So strange. She'd been following me all day confidently.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No. Thank you for the ticket, it wasn't necessary but I appreciate it."

"Sure. Give your wallet a rest from being here every concert." I said and her face was blank, blue eyes piercing mine.

I noticed dimple piercings.

"You didn't have those in the other night." I pointed to my face where her piercings stay on her own.

"I know, I take them out sometimes for makeup and forget to put them back." She answered.

I looked down at my phone.

Oswald: you should just tell her you know.
Me: what if I get murdered?
Oswald: then you died by a hot woman.

"Look, the reason I gave you the backstage ticket is because I know you stalk me." I looked at her.

Nothing.

"I don't stalk you."

"Yes you do. You have for years."

Her eyes narrowed.

"All the girls I've ever been with disappear from thin air after you see them with me. You are always where I am. I know you watch me."

"Okay. I don't know what you want me to say."

But she looked angry.

"I don't know either. You aren't what I expected."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She studied me like I was smaller than her.