15. Up-Stretched

+Melantha Collins+

I laughed, his mouth on my throat and chest, on my body like he couldn't pull away if he wanted to.

His hands squeezed at my waist, at my ass, my thighs.

"You're everything." He heaved as he walked us into my room.

I smiled, he set me down, hands feeling over my breasts, lifting my shirt as his body was between my legs.

I laid there, his mouth moving across me, leaving marks once in a while.

"Lay down." I whispered and he looked up at me, immediately moving to lay down beside me as I got up.

I removed my shirt, getting off my bed as I removed my shorts.

I walked away from him and opened my dresser drawer where I kept a pair of cuffs for... well nothing dirty, just malicious actually. But it's changing purposes.

"Hands above your head. Pretty please, love." I smiled.

He did, I cuffed him to my bed, hands over his head. God his arms are so muscular. I traced the vein of his bicep with my finger.

He licked over his lips, eyes on mine.

"Tonight's about me. My pleasure. Hm?" I nodded, feeling under his shirt.

He nodded.

"And I'm sorry, but I need to cut this off." I said.

"I'm yours bunny."

I loved that sentence more than I should.

But I cut the shirt off until his top half was bare, I shoved the fabric into his mouth.

I got him completely undressed and was thrilled to see he was very happy to be here with me.

I smiled, getting between his legs as I licked up his cock, my free hand feeling his V-Line which was laced with dark veins.

He jerked his hips up and I smiled, taking him into my throat.

He was so fucking good. He was everything a girl like me could ever want.

I did what I wanted. Torturing and teasing him with my tongue, watching his stomach flex and tighten before he let out a small sound.

I was slow, savoring this craving I've had for so long, savoring the way my eyes watered when I took more than half of him in my mouth.

And I absolutely savored the way he would thrust up instinctively for more. I tsked him, punishing him with shallow attention.

"Look at me." I said and he lifted his head, his black hair in his eyes so I moved up, smoothing it back.

"You know you're mine yeah?" I asked, keeping a good pace with my hand and he moaned, muffling a curse.

He nodded, his jaw tense as he bit down on the shirt.

I hummed.

I moved up, straddling him.

I removed the shirt from his mouth, leaning down to kiss him.

I ground myself bare on his dick and he groaned, his head falling back.

"How long has it been since you've gotten any attention down there, love?" I asked, caressing the side of his face. "Two years."

"Good. Because you'll never get any from anyone else ever again."

"I'm glad." He whispered.

I smiled.

"Who's my good boy?" I leaned down, kissing his cheek, moving enough to where I could feel the tip of his cock press to my entrance.

He whimpered, chest heaving, wrists strained as he tugged against the headboard.

"Fuck- I am." He groaned as he entered me at such a slow pace.

"Mmhm. You are. God you feel so good and you're not even fully inside me." I grabbed his jaw, my fingers in his mouth, my palm beneath his chin as he bit on my fingers.

He thrusted upward and I got off.

"We're not doing that."

"I'm sorry, bunny. Please I need you."

I hummed, putting a hand around his freshly tattooed throat.

"Don't move."

He held his breath, so still as I propped myself up, sitting onto his length and I moaned as my skin met his.

I sat there for a second, he was big, and taking my breath away.

"Use me." He whispered, his voice low.

I began moving, my hands now on his chest, nails digging into the skin as I began riding him, grinding slightly when I came down and letting that friction make me see stars.

I moaned, using him to fuck myself into oblivion, the pace absolutely divine. "Fuck." I cursed.

"Good job, bunny. You feel so good." He groaned.

I hummed, my eyes having trouble focusing as I shut them, savoring how good he felt inside me.

I laid down on him, still moving, still grinding, my face in the crook of his neck and up-stretched arms.

He was breathing hard, whispering foreign curses.

I let my fingers brush over his lips as his mouth opened for me.

"If I unlock this... what will you do to me?" I asked.

"If you unlock this... I will take you in the ways you'll feel me the most. I'll have your hair in my fist and throat in my hand as I fuck you till you're bruised. Or I'll go soft. Whatever you prefer, Mel." He said, voice rough, like gravel.

"Mmhm. I like the first one."