16. Switch

+Zayan Colt+

She undid my hands, getting off the bed as I moved to stand, watching for what she was doing.

Meanwhile I studied her tattooed spine and sat on the edge of the bed, she walked into her bathroom and came out with a hair tie.

She collected her hair.

"No." I said and she frowned.

"I didn't tell you to grab a hair tie leave your hair down." I watched as she dropped it.

"Fine." She glared.

She walked, standing between my legs, her fingers raking through my hair and tugging as she pouted her lips out.

"What're you gonna do to me?" She asked.

A lot of ideas ran through my mind.

There was a lot of things I could do.

"What does your soul need from me, bunny?" I asked, my hands going to her hips, moving over the rounds of her ass.

So fucking hot.

She laughed. "I like that question."

She moved, lying her body over my legs like I were a couch, her head dangling off as her abdomen was bared to me.

I ran my hand up her stomach.

"I want... I want you to hurt me and fuck me so good I can't fathom anyone else inside me. My soul just craves you. It's up to you what print you leave on my soul, love."

I hummed.

"I want to be bent on all fours, possibly face down ass up because of this one vein you have. I know I'll feel it like that." She fell from my legs, dragging her body down until her hair was draped over my thighs.

Then she got on all fours and moved until she was kneeling between my open legs.

She grabbed my dick, her hand moving over it as I shuddered.

She got close, looking at me as she drug her tongue up in a specific way.

"This one." She smiled, taking me into her mouth.

I grabbed her hair in my hands.

I let myself get lost in her. If I pressed her down, she never pulled back, never tapped, she let me have my way regardless of how brutal I was being.

I brought her up for air, she gasped and sighed.

"I forget you're so much stronger than me." She sniffled, wiping her watery eyes.

"I think you'll be very aware of that after tonight, bunny."

I watched as she devoured me, when I held her down, she didn't fight, she didn't bother moving or trying to get me to lift her.

Her hands were on my legs, relaxed, calm.

Even if she gagged through it, having a hard time she never tried to come up for air.

But I'd let her, she'd catch her breath while keeping her mouth on me.

I fisted her hair, pulling her to stand and come over my lap.

I drug my hand down her back, looking along her inked skin as my hand slipped between her legs and she dropped her head, moaning.

I smiled, she was wet and her skin raised with goosebumps.

I took a moment just to give her friction, watching her body react to me, draped over my lap she was still arching her back slightly, lifting her ass up or head up more.

She kept quiet, I noticed the shift in the room, trying to pick up on the feeling.

"How does that feel, bunny?" I whispered.

She whined, nodding. She was in a submissive state, losing all the boldness and dominance she had.

"Good." She whispered.

I hummed.

She was on the verge of an orgasm. So I stopped, picking her up as I stood and turned, tossing her on the bed, keeping her on her stomach.

"All fours, Mel."