17. Asked For It

+Melantha Collins+

I gasped as he grabbed my hips, pulling me to meet him.

He laughed.

"You're light, sweetheart. Don't be shocked." He drug the tip of his cock against my entrance and I pushed back.

"No." He slapped my ass, the sound shockingly loud and the pain so intense I couldn't even feel it for the first few seconds.

Then it stung so bad the pain was blistering.

I dropped my head, cursing.

He ripped my head up by my hair.

"Didn't you say you wanted me to hurt you, bunny?" He pulled so hard I was barely on my own hands, thank fuck I'm not tender headed.

"Yes." I whined.

"I hope you meant it." He pulled out of me almost completely, dropping my head, then thrusted into me so hard I collapsed, his hands holding my hips firm as my face was in the covers and I bit the fabric between my teeth.

I felt him go deeper, reaching a space within me that forced my legs to immediately tremble.

I gasped as he gripped my throat, pulling me from the bed and off my hands, stretching me back, my head on his shoulder, my lungs unable to operate.

He laughed mockingly in my ear, kissing my temple.

"Breathe, hase. I wouldn't want you to pass out, hm?" He bit at the skin of my jaw.

His hand tightened around my throat and I felt my pulse enter my face.

It was so good. So good I was willing to die for it.

His thrusts were deep and on time, his hand on my hip, the other on my throat, keeping all parts of me to him.

"Do you need me to stop?" He asked, I understood why, my vision was spotting.

I shook my head.

"To be sure I need you to pull from me if you need that. I'll let you go." He offered.

I shook my head, pressing myself back to him.

"You said it, not me."

And my vision escaped me.

-

I woke up, a scream leaving my throat as I shut my legs around a head.

"There she is." He licked up my pussy, up my body until his tongue traced my mouth.

I felt him enter me so fast and I opened my eyes, looking at him, bewildered and sweating and confused.

He grabbed my legs, hooking them around his waist.

He kissed me, moaning before he lifted me, taking me off the bed as he was still inside me.

He dropped me, removing himself from me.

He turned me, his hand between my shoulder blades as he pushed me into my bedroom wall and easily slid into me from behind.

"Oh that's a good girl, fuck you feel good." He kissed my shoulder, my eyes losing focus as I shut them.

One hand was on my hip, moving to my clit, giving me friction as the other was on the side of my face, pressing me into the wall harder.

My knees were bent and trembling.

"Don't give out on me, Mel." He gritted through his teeth and I moaned, unable to think words.

This was felt so good. So strange. So right. Perfect.

"Talk to me." He whispered.

"I...I can't." I put my hand back, grabbing at him.

He tsked.

He pulled me from the wall by my arms, grabbing around my biceps as he fucked me, I had my hands in fists, unable to process this position other than me bent over, he was all I had to support me, he held me up like it was so easy.

My head was dropped, he didn't even sound out of breath as he just got quicker, our skin hitting together so hard.

"Im gonna-" I gasped.

"That's right, all over my dick come on baby." He pressed and I shut my eyes, my knees buckling as I screamed, shocked I wasn't hearing glass shatter.

He wasn't stopping, my body trembling, he pulled me to stand, one arm wrapped around me, the other on my clit and I tried moving away.

It was too much.

"Fuck!" I cried and when I stopped thrashing he let me go gently.

He kept a hand under my elbow, keeping me supported.

I caught my breath.

He moved to stand in front of me. I put my hands on his chest, still shaking.

"Too much?" He asked softly.

I looked up at him.

His hair was messy, probably nothing compared to mine, I smoothed my own at the thought.

His gaze was dark. No actual care on his face.

He was trying to, but he wanted more. I could tell especially since he was still hard.

I leaned up, pressing my lips to his.

His hands came up to my face, holding me to him as he kissed me back.

I was absolutely overwhelmed but I asked for this. I asked for him.

And I wanted nothing more than to please him.

"No." I murmured.

"Then I'm not done. Get your ass on the bed. Lay on your stomach." He whispered, staring down at me with no emotion and I nodded.