25. Never Before

+Melantha Collins+

His face was heated, lips silently pleading for me as I slowly, so slowly, moved.

"Mmm you feel so good inside me." I ran my fingers through his hair.

He moaned, his hands rattling the chair as he tried releasing himself from the ties.

"Bunny-" he whimpered as I gently rocked back and fourth on his cock.

I leaned forward, kissing his jaw, biting the lobe of his ear as I began bouncing, riding him, feeling how he caressed inside me so perfectly I was making sounds before my lips enclosed around the skin of his throat and I began sucking a hickey beside my name.

"Oh fuck." He cursed, my own hand touching my clit as I began giving myself the perfect amount of friction.

I pulled on his hair with my other hand, his head falling back as I bit the skin of his throat. Firm but not too much.

"You're so cute all tied up for me." I smiled.

His moan was rough and deep.

"Mmmm I can feel your cock throbbing inside me. How does it feel being tied down and at my mercy? So weak." I teased and as I knew he was about to cum I got off.

"Mel-" He gritted out through his teeth.

I faked a pout.

"You need to be grateful for what I give you, my love." I sighed.

I pulled my shirt off, smiling at the layer of sweat that coated his body.

I got on my knees, once again.

This time I brought my chest up, grabbing my tits as I closed them around the shaft of his cock.

"Melantha please-" I watched the panic in his eyes.

I laughed, working up and down him, his legs shaking.

"Do I edge you or just... keep using you until you're empty and have nothing more to give me?" I asked.

"I need to fucking cum-"

I hummed, letting my tits close around his tip, moving up and down in smooth strokes.

He yelled a curse in German, his hands in hard fists, his warmth falling along my chest, all over my tits.

"So easy." I laughed.

I stood and his legs were spasming the same way he made mine when the roles were reversed.

He heaved, looking at me as I gently touched some of the come on my chest, sliding my finger into my mouth as I moaned at his taste.

"Oh my god." He looked at the ceiling, frustrated.

I went to my bathroom, washing my chest off to keep clean since I had a good amount of things planned.

I came back, falling on my knees in front of him, sucking his dick, my tongue smoothing along the bottom of his tip, making his teeth chatter.

"Good boy. This is what happens when you get a bit ahead of yourself hm?"

I backed up and he groaned.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes bunny." His eyes were like ice on my own.

I smiled.

"So fucking cocky." I rolled my eyes.

I kept teasing, taunting, until he begged me to actually let him come.

Then when he did, his entire body trembled.

I swallowed.

"You're doing too much I don't know if I can keep going." He heaved.

"Mmmm... one more."

"Bunny-"

I once again straddled him.

He slid into me so nicely.

I moaned, kissing him.

He moaned, reciprocating.

"You're so tight." He groaned.

I laughed as I bit his lip, biting the skin over his cheekbone as I wrapped my arms around his neck, working myself back and forth, feeling him so fucking deep.

He was barely making sounds, unable to utter anything.

"Doesn't this give you flashbacks from when you first fucked me?" I smiled.

His body shook.

I wasn't looking to get anything out of this other than him.

And nothing was even breathed as he tensed, his body shaking so aggressively as warmth filled me.

"Such a good boy." I held him and didn't move as he finally took a hard breath but no noise left his mouth.

I sat up, looking at him.

"You alright, love?" I pushed his hair from his face.

His head fell back, tears falling down the sides of his face.

So I gently removed myself, removing the belts holding him down.

His hands came to his face as he wiped the tears.

He was still shaking.

So I didn't try to move him as I went to my bathroom, starting a bath.

I came back and grabbed his hands.

"Was that too much, love?" I kissed his knuckles, bringing one hand to cup my face.

His head came back up and his eyes found mine.

"I've never had that happen before." He gave a shaky laugh.

"What?"

"I've never actually been topped."

"You sing so much about it though."

"Doesn't mean it's happened. Shit." He shook his head.

I laughed.

"I don't think I can walk." He whispered.

"I can try my best to help you out."

"Please." He nodded.