13. Anything

+Zayan Colt+

I was so close.

So close.

She opened her legs, my need for her growing rapidly.

I groaned, irritated.

"I don't understand. You were so desperate to leave." She sighed, her hand moving down her body before settling between her thighs.

My cock was throbbing. My body craved her so badly.

"No I wasn't. I had to. As soon as I left I wanted to come back to you." I confessed.

"Come here." She patted her thigh and I moved forward.

I settled between her open legs, ready to have her.

She chuckled, bringing her thighs up, putting them on my shoulders, her heels pushing into my mid-back, bringing me even closer.

I took a deep breath and her fingers moved through my hair.

She pulled and I was looking up at her, her blue eyes looking over my face, my neck.

I moved my hands to her thighs, squeezing them, her skin was so soft.

"I can't tell whether I want to make you moan or suffer." She whispered.

Yes. To both.

"What would you prefer?"

"Anything you want."

"You're so submissive, it's interesting with how dominant you like to appear." She smirked.

She was torturing me.

She let my hair go, nodding at me slowly.

I gripped the outside of her thighs as I immediately placed my mouth on her cunt, letting my tongue ravage her, tongue fucking her, tracing patterns on her clit and she gasped in surprise.

"My god-" she arched from the chair and let out a small moan.

I looked up at her, her throat tense and chest full with an inhale.

I shut my eyes, not letting her move from me.

"That's so good." She moaned and I let go of one of her legs to adjust myself.

"Hand back here." She patted her thigh and I put it back.

The pressure I felt on my cock was wild. I was throbbing, yearning for her.

She groaned, laughing as she ground herself against my mouth, rolling her hips.

"Oh fuck!" She whined, her hand in my hair, pulling me closer.

I was fucking starved. So hungry for her. She could feel it as she couldn't catch her breath with the strokes of my tongue over her clit.

She kept cursing under her breath, I would open my eyes to glance but I was so lost in how she felt and sounded that I couldn't help but keep them shut and enjoy this.

I let one of my hands move up her body, cupping over her chest, reaching until I felt her hand on mine.

My two middle fingers moved into the heat of her mouth and she moaned around them, moving her hips to grind against me again.

I kept going.

"I'm so close." She whined, shutting her lips around my fingers again.

And I kept it up. Focusing on her approaching orgasm.

I had her, her thighs shut around my head, her heels digging into me, keeping me close as she fisted my hair with the hand that wasn't holding my arm.

I kept going, she was silent until she let out an intense scream like she was overstimulated. But she didn't let me move away so I kept going.

She was so fucking good.

I stopped when her body stopped convulsing, but she still held me close.

She released me, my hand returning to my side, her legs off my shoulders.

She took heavy breaths.

I kissed her thighs, licking over her skin before leaving small hickey's.

"What do you plan to do with yourself?" She asked, looking at me, slumped and once again a bit guarded.

I leaned forward, kissing over her clit, kissing her stomach, just enjoying having her in front of me.

She didn't stop me.

I couldn't stop touching. I was obsessed with the feel of her skin under my mouth and hands.

"Nothing."

She frowned.

"I don't know what that means."

"It means I'm wherever you want me."

"Mmmm still too general." She sighed.

"Tie me down. Fuck me. Tease me. Hurt me. Slap me. Degrade me. I don't give a fuck what you do as long as you're the one doing it, bunny. I don't need anything else."

"Is that so?" A slow grin came onto her face, her dimple piercings were intense and making her look so beautiful.

"Yes."

"Well that's unfortunate. I don't trust you. You have phases of being into me and then not so much." She replied.

I groaned.

"What can I do? I'll do anything to prove that to you."

"Mmm I don't know if you mean that."

"Anything. I'll fucking marry you, be legally bound so I can never be rid of you unless you sign the divorce papers. I'll let you lock me in a basement I don't fucking know."

"Mmmm well in that case I'm gonna need you to get a big ol' tattoo of my name somewhere everyone can see hm? Something really permanent." She grinned, almost sadistically.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"I won't force you. That's all up to you, love." She shrugged.

"Consider it done." I grabbed her hand, kissing her palm and along her arm until I was sitting up on my knees and wrapped my arms around her, putting my head on her chest as I hugged her to me.

She rubbed my back with a hand, her other in my hair.

I wish I could drown in her.