9. Fantasy

+Zayan Colt+

I sat down, let her tie me back up. It hurt, being restrained at the legs, chest, and hands. With metal chains, I didn't realize how painful it was.

She pulled a chair a few feet from me and sat.

"How did you find my music?" I started.

Honestly, this was... hot. She was hot.

But I'm scared. I can tell she'd have no issue hurting me.

She's the "if I can't have him no one can" type.

I don't think there's any relationship we could have that would change that.

"It was an accident. But you popped up on my "artists you might like" when you only had like 50 followers."

I nodded.

"I was 18, and as you got bigger I got merch and posters and when I was 19, you moved here and I went to your first concert you did here in the US, and my god, you already know your attractive but... this was different." She whispered.

"How so?"

"I began fantasizing. About how you'd be. Who you are. And more than that... but then you guys started your interviews as you got more famous. Oswald was the only one who'd ever smile. You never spoke since you didn't know English."

I nodded.

"Unfortunately I realized how... easy it was for girls to get to you. You didn't really refuse them. It hurt. I felt like I was being cheated on." Her face got sad.

"Of course me being me I thought you'd have restraint. Not make me mad but I was wrong. So I began watching and observing you and... here we are."

"I didn't mean to hurt you. If I could go back I would've done different things. I'm sorry you felt that way." And for some reason, I genuinely felt like I did wrong even though at that period I didn't even know she existed.

"I appreciate that." She whispered.

"If it makes you feel better, since I met you, I haven't done or said half the things I did to you to other women."

"Like what?" She uncrossed her legs, her thighs panning out over the chair and I tried to avoid how that made my dick harden.

"Your nickname. I don't call anyone by any name. I never really touched women like I did when you were on my lap. And god I'd never let a woman do this to me either." I looked around the box I was in.

"You barely know me. I can't be an exception yet."

"That isn't true. I think you satisfy something deep within me. I haven't had that experience with any other women."

"Well, if that's the case, I never want to hear about another woman out of your lips. You should know none of them anyway since they're all rotting in hell." She said casually and I shook my head in disbelief.

How many people can say a woman has killed for them long before they even actually knew them?

"For some reason, I can't find you crazy. I should. But I keep rationalizing everything you do. I'm fascinated." I stated.

"Because I'm not crazy." She stood, walking toward me and grabbing my phone from my pant pocket.

"Lucky for me, your friends think you're with me. Which you are... but I doubt they're imagining this."

I hummed.

"Password?"

I told her.

She got in.

"I hate that you follow girls on instagram." She murmured, looking through my phone.

"Unfollow them then."

"I am."

I sat there, watching her grow angry with the amount of female unknown numbers in my phone.

She was so fucking pretty though.

"Finally. All of it's gone." She placed my phone underneath her thigh.

"Come here." I whispered.

"Why?"

"Come here."

"Last I checked I have free will and you're chained to a chair." She glared.

"Please bunny? Come here. I want you close to me."

She stood, walking, standing in front of me.

I wanted to reach out and grab her.

I lusted after her. I knew that much. All I wanted to do was touch.

"Sit." I whispered and she did, straddling me.

I groaned, wanting to buck my hips forward naturally, wishing for more.

She chuckled.

She grabbed my jaw, licking over my lips and I moaned.

She licked the side of my face softly, her tongue moving over my bottom lip before sinking into my mouth.

I fought the chains although I wasn't going to win.

She was so smooth, so gentle it could've been a dream for all I knew.

A new fantasy I would have if I were to wake up.

She moaned, her tongue moving over mine like silk.

Her hand slid between us and cupped me.

I shuttered.

She chuckled.

"You're mine. You don't know other women. You don't look at other women. Nothing."

I grunted as she gently moved her hand.

"Okay."

"That wasn't believable."

"Yes bunny, I understand." I gritted out through a hard exhale.

"Good boy." She smiled over me.

"Oh fuck."

She giggled, her smile unlike anything I'd ever seen only giving me a second to admire before kissing me again.

I shut my eyes, feeling hazy as she pressed her body to mine.

She stood, her lipstick smudged so I could only imagine how I looked.

"I'll see you in the morning." She grabbed my phone and put it in her back pocket.

I felt so empty.

She turned back, grabbing my jaw, kissing me one more time, making me yearn to have her again.

"Goodnight, Zayan." She whispered before leaving.