23. Need

+Melantha Collins+

I woke up, tired as shit.

He spent the night at his place with the guys since they were planning their tour.

I got into the shower, washing my hair and body.

I felt so exhausted with a mild headache.

I DoorDashed a smoothie and breakfast sandwich.

Putting on my robe I went to the door and answered it.

"Hello." I smiled at the big ass, upset looking German man outside my door.

I looked down and the door dasher was laid out on the ground with a bloody face.

"Why are random men coming here?" He asked, dark eyes glaring, watching me as I snorted.

"He's literally doing his job delivering me my food." I leaned against the doorframe.

"Call me next time you want fucking food dropped off." He said.

I hummed, "take care of that."

I grabbed my smoothie and sandwich, turning from the door.

About 5 minutes later he came inside shutting the door behind him.

I was eating as his hands came around my waist.

I sipped my smoothie as he undid the tie that kept my robe together.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He pulled the robe off me, kissing my shoulders as his hands cupped my breasts, one of them coming around and moving my damp hair.

"I want you." He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Mmhm." He gave my shoulders and neck kisses.

He pulled my hips, making my weight go to my feet, standing as he moved the bench from under me.

I sipped my smoothie while bent over the island.

I gasped feeling his tongue on my pussy, his hands gripping the skin of my thighs as he moaned from under me.

"That feels so good, my boy." I shuddered.

He groaned, I laughed as I sipped my smoothie.

I rocked my hips back and fourth forcing him to follow me. If he wanted it I'd mess around a bit.

"Mel please-"

I stopped, wiping my eyes, still a bit tired.

He stood, his hand coming around my throat.

"I don't like your attitude." He whispered in my ear.

"And what's that?"

"Acting like I don't make you feel good." He gritted out.

I smiled.

"I never insinuated that, love. I think you're overthinking it."

"Alright. See how well you can drink that smoothie when I'm inside you hm?" He tried as I felt him lining himself up.

I yelled out as he pushed into me, his fingers now dug into the skin of my hips to keep me up.

"My god, bunny. You feel so good around me." He moaned, fucking me at a steady pace.

I felt my eyes unable to focus or remain open, he was so deep inside me it hurt.

"Zayan-" I reached back, grabbing his shirt but he grabbed my wrist and pinned my arm behind my back.

"Don't do that. I know how I need to fuck you, you just need to obey." He said and I was under a breath holding spell as my body was being pressed against the island with every thrust, definitely going to leave bruises.

"Oh my god!" I cried, gasping for air.

"Mmm can't be so slick anymore hm? Trying not to be into me, trying to make me seem desperate. I mean I am, but you can't act like I don't make your pussy wet. Fucking teasing me and moving and shit." He went harder and my knees were buckling under me.

"That's my slut, good job baby." He panted, moaning as one of his arm came and wrapped around my neck, pulling me to stand.

His other hand held my hip now, securing me to him.

"Such a good little thing. So well behaved for me." He kissed my hair.

I could barely breathe, my moans coming out at breathless whines.

"Don't stop." I croaked, almost there.

He kept going, deeper, harder.

It was too good.

The second my knees almost collapsed he groaned, holding me tight to him as he came inside me.

I screamed, gasping for air as I came, his thrusts still going.

"My good bunny. Turn and get on your knees." He slapped my ass and I did, shakily dropping to my knees as he cupped the back of my neck, pulling me to take his cock in my mouth.

I sucked, tasting us, my mouth watering with the favor. He watched me clean him up with my mouth.

He grabbed my hands, pulling me to stand as he kissed me.

"Such a slut for me." He pushed my hair behind my ears.

I smiled, his mouth covering my own, our kisses deep, and they meant everything to me.

"I love you. I love you so much." His hand came around my neck and began squeezing until my breath was a wheeze and I was seeing spots.

"Tell me to stop." He whispered.

I didn't.

And everything faded.