12. Antsy

+Melantha Collins+

I sat at my desk, reviewing my article before sending the draft to the website to get approved and published.

It was good.

I sat back, shutting my eyes.

I got up to take an everything shower, taking care of all of my body until I smelt good and felt like silk.

Getting out I put on a black laced tank top and black flowy shorts.

I sat back at my desk and looked at the clothes I wanted to order.

I needed more black jeans and graphic T's.

I looked through decor too. Why not?

I heard my door open and I reached for my knife in my desk drawer.

A knock on my door.

"Bunny." I heard and he opened the door, walking in, his eyes dark and almost tired.

"Do you need something?" I turned back to my computer.

I felt the floor shake as he dropped behind me.

He grabbed the arm of my chair and turned it to face him, where he sat on his knees.

I clutched my knife, studying him.

His hands held my ankles, he looked up at me.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"Mmm." I sat back, letting the blade switch out from the handle and pointed it toward him.

He disregarded it completely as he looked between my chest, lips, and eyes.

"I had to go." He said.

I chewed my cheek, wary.

He looked over at my bulletin board I had of his shit.

Then back at me.

"But people saw me. No one thinks anything is off."

"Great. You're fine to leave." I turned back and he gripped my left ankle hard.

"Please-"

"Please? Please what?" I snorted, amused.

"I don't want to leave."

He turned me back to face him and he leaned forward, kissing my knee, lifting my left leg as he kissed down my calf.

I studied him.

"I don't want to go." He murmured.

He kissed back up my leg, sitting up on his knees as he kissed over and up my thigh, his other hand sliding between my thighs, moving closer to my pussy.

I felt a lot of things, but I was damn good at ignoring it.

He kept going. Kissing over me, biting, licking, sucking. He never stopped touching me, never opened his eyes for my reaction.

I knew I had him.

I raked my fingers into his hair, pulling.

He looked up at me.

"Why are you back?"

"The songs. I wrote those songs for a reason. I couldn't stop thinking about you while singing them then-"

He looked a bit embarrassed.

"Then what? Spit it out." I didn't have the patience.

"I went backstage after the show and... released some stress before deciding I wanted to come back to you." He whispered.

"Mmm not good enough. You sing those songs so good, I'm sure you can say some dirty words to me, love." I said.

"I jerked off to the thought of you. There." He said.

I smiled. "Such a good boy."

He took a sharp breath, I laughed.

He came up, his torso between my open legs as his face was inches from mine.

He peered up at me, so desperate.

"I want to taste you. Feel you. I don't want much, I just want to know what you sound like and what it takes to satisfy you." His hands messed with the seam of my tank top.

"Okay." I hummed.

"Thank you. So much." He sighed like he expected rejection.

I grabbed his jaw, kissing him softly. A peck.

"Kiss me." He whispered.

I pecked him again.

"Please bunny. Kiss me. Stop messing with me." His voice cracked.

So I kissed him, his fingers moved along my bare sides, squeezing at my skin, he let me control the kiss, I smiled as I bit his lip, pulling away.

He looked at my chest, one of his hands coming up from underneath my shirt as he traced underneath my boobs with his thumbs.

He looked up at me, I watched him grow antsy for any sort of response from me.

Any little crumb I gave, he ate up so fucking fast.

I nodded.

He lifted my tank top, massaging one of my tits, the other in his mouth as he moaned.

I wasn't sensitive on my nipples really, but I have nice tits so I understand.

He moved to the other, kissing, biting, moving down my stomach.

He reached my shorts and rested his forehead on my stomach.

"I want you so fucking bad." He panted, then whispering things in German I didn't really understand.

I pulled off my shorts myself, he finished the process when they were halfway down my thighs.

He licked his lips and I rolled the chair back, creating distance.

"Not yet."

"Fuck."