24. Edge

+Zayan Colt+

I cleaned her up, putting her long black hair in a long braid down her back.

I got her into a large shirt and carried her to the couch with me.

I had her lying on my chest, petting the loose hairs from the braid away from her face.

It took longer than last time but she eventually woke up.

"Where-"

"Shhh." I pet her hair.

She was completely relaxed on me.

But her nails dug into my sides and I hissed.

She sat up on me, straddling my waist.

"What?" I looked at her glare.

"Stop topping me. I thought you liked being a bottom." She asked, wiping the haze from her eyes, fixing her hair.

"I do."

"Then why do you keep doing what you do?"

"I'm trying to keep you bottom. It's easy. You don't challenge me." I smirked.

She hummed.

She fisted my shirt.

"No?" She asked.

"No." I confirmed.

She nodded slowly.

"That's fine, love." She leaned down, kissing my cheek.

She slowly got off me, feeling for her balance before going to the kitchen and drinking her smoothie I put in the fridge.

Then she walked to her room and shut the door.

I sighed.

I stood, grabbing the remote and muting the TV.

I shut it off as I walked to her door.

"What're you doing?" I asked, knocking on her door.

I opened it, gaping at her open legs with a vibrator between them.

"Melantha." I murmured, my cock throbbing against my zipper.

She ignored me, shirt still on but pulled up to expose her chest that she was touching over herself.

I shut the door behind me. Locking it even though we were the only people here.

"Bunny." I said again.

"Ugh stop, you're pissing me off." She groaned.

Heat warmed my face, something like shame coming forward.

I sat down at her desk chair, watching her.

There was such an art to a woman's body.

The hip bones that were only prominent when she bucked her hips upward.

The natural arch of her back only being accentuated when she was about to release a heavy moan after gifting herself pleasure.

Her throat, the small v in the middle of her neck so visible when she gasps or strains herself.

Her ribs, the groves profound when she was arched into the bed.

I studied her.

For what felt like the first time I truly observed the beauty of her being.

She cursed, her knees closing in, thighs hugging themselves around her hand and the toy.

I shut my eyes, palming myself. No matter how many times I got off I couldn't get used to her. Her beauty, her constant need for some form of pleasure even if it wasn't entirely fulfilling like the teasing and the comments she makes.

She moaned, her thighs trembling.

I watched as she made herself cum, watching her cool down from it too.

She stood, slowly moving off the bed and to me.

I reached out and she smacked my hand from her.

"Don't do that."

I frowned.

She walked away, coming back with four belts.

She tied me to the chair with them and I stared at her as she tightened the last one around my ankle.

She grabbed my shirt, ripping it apart and off me.

"Mel-"

"Shut it. You can buy yourself as many shirts as you want with your money." She rolled her eyes.

I watched as she got on her knees, undoing my pants and belt before jerking me off in slow, teasing strokes.

"Getting you hard is so easy. I just have to cum." She smirked, the piercings in her dimples deepening.

I groaned as she licked from the base of my cock to the tip.

"Bunny-" I shuttered.

"Oh shut it." She turned, grabbing her underwear and shoving it into my mouth, I felt my pulse in my dick, the taste and smell from her fresh while she swallowed my cock.

My head fell back, my eyes unable to focus, my mind only focusing on how she works me so well with her mouth.

"Good boy." She moaned when she came back up.

I looked down at her, watching her hand go between her legs.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled around her panties and she laughed, swallowing me down her throat once again, I gasped as her teeth gently moved up me when she slowly rose.

"So sensitive." She hummed.

I shut my eyes and only payed attention to her. The way she sounded, how she took me, the rhythm.

She was edging me.

Proving a point.

And fuck it was doing something to me.

"My sweet boy. So easy to please. You taste good." She chuckled, wiping her lips softly with her fingers.

Her other hand came from between her legs as she gently glossed them over my mouth, making me lick my lips to taste her.

"I'm gonna break your fucking chair." I heaved, it was muffled, her smirk widening into a grin.

"I'll fuck you up if you do that shit, Zayan." She stood.

She moved to straddle me, her legs through the arm rest holes, she lined me up with her entrance as she sat down.

I gasped for air, my body heaving as her pussy nearly strangled my cock in her heat, she lowered so slowly.

"Doesn't feel so good hm?" She faked a pout.

"Please-"

"God I love when you beg for me."