18. Time

+Zayan Colt+

I straddled her ass, touching over the bruise she had on her from me.

It was prickled red with blood spots in the shape of my hand. It was gonna darken real soon.

I grabbed the skin over it and her body curled into the bed as she hissed in pain.

I smiled.

So satisfying.

I adjusted myself, sliding in from this angle she was a lot tighter and I knew that would make her feel overstimulated. This time I didn't plan on stopping.

I felt her heels kick my back in reaction to me.

"Go slower-" she pleaded fisting the covers.

"I'll do what the fuck I want, my sweet girl." I grabbed the back of her neck and pushed so her head laid against the bed and I could keep it there.

I thrusted in hard, fast, just to defy her.

She took a sharp inhale.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock." I grunted, my thrusts deep and intense as she whined.

"Oh my god-" she whispered, her voice cracking, I wrapped her hair around my fist, pulling, my other hand touching the side of her face, feeling warm tears dampen my fingers.

My fingers found her mouth, hooking on the inside, pulling her head to the side through her cheek.

Her eyes were shut, her eyelashes damp, the mascara running down her face as she silently wept.

"Such a good girl, bunny. You take me so good. Such a pretty thing." I leaned down, kissing her temple as I paused at the deepest point within her.

I moved my body a couple times, listening to her small sounds as I did.

"How do I feel inside you?" I asked.

Her eyelids fluttered open softly.

She nodded.

"Wörter."
Words.

"Good." She nodded.

I shut my eyes, enjoying her body, releasing her as I put my hands on her shoulder blades, using them to remain stable as I quickened my pace till I felt myself getting lost.

I laid my body fully against hers, holding myself up on my forearms as they framed around her head.

Her hands came up and found my biceps, my body naturally filled in hers, it was perfect.

She began trembling, her jaw chattering as she sniffled.

"Does it hurt?" I whispered, kissing her temple.

She nodded.

"Do you need me to stop?"

"No." She mumbled, her skin raised in goosebumps under me.

"You're doing so good for me. I'm so proud of you, my baby." I pressed my lips to her head.

Her lips turned downward as tears streaming down her face, falling over her nose, the mascara streaking all along her skin.

"I know." I hummed, feeling myself gaining an edge.

An itch I've been needing to scratch for so long because of her.

I panted, a groan leaving me as I moved quicker.

She whimpered under me, moving her hips up to meet mine faster.

I sat up, gripping her waist and shoving her into the bed, stopping her movements.

Her voice broke with her sobs and moans, her fists white from gripping the covers so damn hard.

She came with me, her face in the covers as she cried out, her back flexing, the feminine muscles moving beautifully with pleasure and agony. I could tell she was in pain.

I'm not exactly sure what hurt though.

I kept moving, past my own release and finishing hers.

I splayed my hands along her back, gently rubbing.

I massaged her, not aggressively, just to relax her, to get her to stop crying.

She finally moved her head to lay on its side.

I let one hand move up, wrapping around her throat as I leaned down, kissing her cheek.

"I would apologize but I'm afraid it would be very fake." I murmured.

She took a deep breath.

I bit at her shoulder, her skin warm under my tongue.

I sucked, addicted to the softness of her skin, the taste of her after I've taken my time with her.

"I'm gonna get off you." I warned.

She nodded. I pulled out, getting off and she immediately crossed her ankles, uncomfortable.

"I'll be back, bunny."