🪄𝐩𝐭 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The taehyung's eyes shimmer with joy as he gazes at his engagement dress, a masterpiece crafted by his best friend.

In the intimate setting of his chambers, excitement fills the air, setting the tone for the enchanting evening ahead.

" jimin " with short breaths , eyes tearing up in awe at the beautiful put together fabrics , manicured nails clutching the satin robe he has on.

" i know right? I spent every delicate second just to make sure you look your best " jimin chirps , moving forward to feel the dress.

" i can already imagine it , absolute perfection " he says , tone dreamy as he hums.

Taehyung who feels like all breath and words has been knocked off , on the verge of tears as well " its only the engagement dinner " taehyung finally speaks , breath shaky.

" oh darling " jimin sighs , walking closer to tae.

" the main ceremony tomorrow will be too boring and simple but also lavish but tonight? "

" tonight , with that dress , you can make jungkook go insane , even might as well undress you " jimin slurs , taehyung turning his head swiftly to face jimin , looking taken aback.

" jimin! " He's had enough of jimin's slutty remarks but none the less blushes.

" its to early for that~ " his voice cowers , appearing timid.

" look at how your cheeks are heating up " jimin teases.

" the thought of jungkook undressing you makes your heart lift , doesn't it? " he teases some more , causing taehyung to shy away , nasty thoughts invading his head.

" Alright enough! lets get you dressed and ready to go~ " Jimin says to which tae nods as they approach the dressing mirror.

-------------