🪄𝐏𝐭 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung blushes while getting dressed for the day , reminiscing how delicate his husband was with him last night.

He can still see the faint marks of the tons of hickeys adorning his skin which is covered in make up but he leaves one to flaunt in front of the queen.

Yes jungkook made love to him last night , gardened his flower and made it blossom , he's never felt so satisfied and more over the craving of wanting to go all over again and again.

Jungkook was such a man down there , he's so proud , heart thumping with pride.

" Knock knock " jimin says with a delighted tone , coming into tae's chambers with a heart felt smile and a gift basket in hand.

" you brought me something? Oh chim thank you " taehyung squeals , giving him a hug.

" yes of course , for our newly wedded and oh is that a glowing smile? " he gasps further .

" a hickey?! "

" Tell me everything! " he exclaims , feeling jittery causing taehyung to chuckle.

" he's been treating you so well I see , see? I told you he'd come around " jimin adds.

" yes yes , so I take you've finally moved into the palace yeah? " tae wants to be sure.

" yes I have "

" good , I have to step out now and discuss the details of selling the flower shop " tae says sadly.

" oh poor baby , that's your signature , couldn't discuss with jungkook to keep it? I know duties call over here but still " jimin says.