🪄𝐏𝐭 24

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the early morning light, Taehyung, adorned in his regal robe, dances with grace and joy in his bedroom chambers.

A succulent strawberry finds its way to his lips, where he savors its sweetness, humming softly to himself.

As he twirls and pirouettes, he gazes upon his diamond-crown , now rightfully his as the new queen, his husband by his side.

With a sense of newfound power coursing through his veins, Taehyung throws air kisses to his throne, reveling in the authority he now wields.

Yet, beneath his playful demeanor lies a steely determination to rid himself of those who have wronged him. His enemies, including Jungkook's mother and Diana, must be dealt with, their presence in the palace no longer tolerated.

Though he longs to be dramatic in his approach, Taehyung knows he cannot simply cry to his husband, the king, about his desires.

Instead, he plans to orchestrate their downfall with precision, ensuring they are banished from the kingdom with a tarnished reputation fitting of their deeds.

As the chamber doors creak open, Taehyung's smile falters upon seeing Diana enter, her displeased expression betraying her intentions.

With a smirk playing on his lips, Taehyung braces himself for the confrontation ahead, ready to assert his newfound authority and secure his reign as the rightful queen of the realm.

" You've come to pay tributes i assume? " He says boldly , lighting up the incense and blowing the fire out.

" The crown , the regal you uphold , it all ought to be mine " diana seethes.

" How fucking predictable diana , your sense of utter disrespect for me hurts me deeply " he sighs , hand to his chest.

" To think you could casually walk into the chambers with a knife behind your back , i'm not stupid , i clearly see it " he challenges , moving to seat gracefully on the bed , crossing his legs .

Diana boldly displaying her hands and indeed , she's holding a knife to her palm " i'm not leaving this room without you bleeding to death , you wanted this the hard way the moment you crossed the line " She seethes.

" I crossed the line??? " taehyung jolts up in disbelief , a sinister grin on his face as he approaches diane , her taking steps back despite her wielding the weapon , but taehyung's demeanor appears to be sneaky.