🪄𝐏𝐭 10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The satin sheets are so delicate , the finest of its kind. Taehyung hasn't felt it but he can see it as he stands in front of the bed .

The bed in the room of he and his , he blushes , jungkook is now his husband.

Bringing his fingers to trace his lips , eye lids closed as he reminisces how his lips and jungkook's melted in each other , blushing even more but fixes his posture sensing jungkook walk  into the bedroom.

Their bedroom .

As the maids had moved their things into a huge room , huge enough to live in , although jungkook's personal room is still intact , he hopes jungkook wont be distant anymore , especially with the good signs he's been getting.

" you need help with that? " jungkook asks , seeing taehyung reaching for the zip on his wedding dress.

" oh yes please " a flushed taehyung admits  , immediately feeling chills as soon as jungkook gets behind him.

Pulling down the zipper quite slowly.

" done "

" thanks "

Taehyung moves towards his dressing mirror as jungkook takes off his outfit.

Taking off his jeweleries ,placing them back in the drawer , removing his makeup , he sighs getting up to pick a robe.

" i'll go take a shower " he says to which jk nods.

-----------

Stepping out of the bathroom , body slightly drenched , his thick robe on , wedding gown in his hands , hair dripping a little with water.

He bites his lips , seeing jungkook sat in the same position he left him in.

He's nervous because his closet is directly infront of where jungkook is seated but nonetheless goes ahead

Its so noisy in his head but the irking silence in the room , and with jungkook just staring into space has him bothered.

He smirks , figuring a way to gain his attention

Opening his closet , placing his wedding dress in neatly , he unties his robe , letting it fall to the ground , pooling at his feet , leaving him bare and naked.

Jungkook is now his husband so he'll have to get used to changing infront of him .

Jungkook jolts up , startled by the sudden sight of taehyung's back view , taking his time to check him out before moving forward , close enough to get behind him.