🪄 𝐩𝐭 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's feets moved , his mind and soul disconnected from reality , the only thing he sees is the constant replay of the very one nightmare he can't get rid off , the very one that made him develop a sleep walking habit and insomania.

Though its dark in the castle but taehyung knows every passage like the back of his palm , letting his subconscious lead him along the dark hallways , everyone vast asleep as he relives a nightmare.

" Appa? " he sees 7 year old him running around the castle one night , looking for his father , they happened to stay for the night on the king's request.

" Appa " he hears again , that meek innocent voice calling out for his father .

where was his father that night?

That night little taehyung had woken up to see his father not on the bed and the door to the  guest room slightly open , the loud pitter patter sounds of raindrops on the window meaning a storm could come , frightened he jumps out of bed .

"Abeodi gass-eo?" little him cries out as he makes it to the palace living room , a thunderous storm striking loudly causing him to flinch.

Raising his head as he's crouched down on his knees , clearly shivering.

Only to see his father's body rolling down the stairs , until it landed towards his feet.

Taehyung jumps up from his crouched position , recognizing his fathers body as he reaches for him , but his little hand is coated in blood , thats when he notices his father is bleeding.

" Appaaa" he cries silently , wondering why his dad is not moving.

" Appa wake up  , you're injured , we need to hurry to the hospital " he cries , getting up as he attempts to grab his dad's hand and drag him , but suddenly someone pulls him away from the body.

" jungkook-ah"

" why are you here? , you should be asleep " little jungkook says , holding taehyung protectively as he moves him away from his father's body but taehyung protests , prying away.

" jungkook-ah  appa is bleeding , we need to hurry " scared little tae continues to cry.

" There's nothing we can do , he's dead already " jungkook says , pulling taehyung into a dark corner as they hear footsteps approaching, placing his palm on tae's mouth to keep him quiet as he sees the castle guards move the dead body away .