🪄𝐏𝐭 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Your lover has slipped off your fingers " diana mocks while they dance.

" perhaps if you didn't exist he'd be here with me " jungkook spits.

" so you do admit , my very existence is a chaos in your marriage , i mean after all i'm not so easy to get over " she flirts.

" The only person that needs to get over someone is you diana , i don't know what drama you are looking for but i won't give it you " he protests.

" why are you here anyway? we only see when you have evidence to provide , what is your motive? does this bring you joy? " jungkook is confused.

" funny to think you can toy with me and get a free pass , oh now you're married , lets see how that works out " she smirks.

" The world doesn't revolve around you jeon , i am simply here because i was invited , do not forget that i am your mother's favorite and her acquaintance " she adds , a cocky smile on her lips.

" our conversation ends here diana , do bear in mind that i do no longer want to set my eyes upon you or see you anywhere near taehyung " he's adamant , them taking the last steps in the dance.

" Do you love him? " she grows scared.

" that's none of your concern " he says.

" so you don't " she chuckles , jungkook pulling her by the waist.

" you can take me for a manipulator , a play boy , a cunny prince but bare in mind , that i am not a liar , i stand before you and i swear with everything in me that i have never loved anyone as much as i loved taehyung and do love taehyung "

" us? is as gone as the ashes of the dead fading into the winds , understood? " his words holding finality as he gives her a bow , walking out of her sight.

diana stands , legs stiff as her heart hurts from the words she just heard .

----------