🪄𝐏𝐭 18

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm not certain jimin but he does seem different " taehyung couldn't help but bring it up over breakfast with jimin , jungkook busy in his study.

" Really tae? Over a night? Just trust his words " jimin waves it off , sipping on his tea.

" i was on top of him and he was barely hard , was so far gone , what ever is on his mind must be very disturbing and i can't have it ruining his time with me " taehyung stresses.

" okay lets say you then find out , what next? What if it isn't something you're supposed to know? Taehyung what if digging deep will just cause jungkook to be upset with you? " jimin tries to reason , worried as taehyung has barely touched his meal.

" it'll be on me then but i have to know , seeing as he brushed it off last night , he has no plans on telling me " taehyung concludes.

" you don't know that tae~ " jimin feels sad for tae , trying to convince him otherwise.

" My darling~ "

Both heads turning to the voice breaking in , jimin hastily up on his feet to bow slightly as jungkook approaches their table , jungkook beaming as he leans in to kiss taehyung softly .

" Aww how cute " jimin gushes , taehyung giving him an eye roll.

" i'll be down yeah? Finish up and meet me in the horse cart , we ride to mellydow in 10 " jungkook says referring to their journey to diana's ranch where her horses are , taehyung giving him a nod in return.

--------------

In the golden light of the afternoon sun, the royal couple, Jungkook and Taehyung, take a leisurely ride in a horse-drawn cart through the sprawling estate.