🪄𝐏𝐭 17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"

There they are , finally " the queen says , a forced smile plastered on her face , not nice enough to even pretend the distaste she has for the sight of the young male.

Taehyung very much flushed from the stares , eyes fixed on the varieties of meals displayed instead to fix his mindset , but then he feels the warm palm placed on his curve " this way love " jungkook says , as if knowing how flustered tae must be .

He sees it , diana's eyes on the very much evident hickey on his neck , watches how she distracts her self with the wine in her hands , he can't help but smirk but still wonder why her presence is needed , nonetheless sits still with jungkook pulling the chair out for him.

" what a gentle man " jungkook hears his fathe say , he doesn't give regards to him , very much still hates him.

" You don't like radishes to you? I'll have that " jungkook teases tae , having him giggle a little.

Yoongi seated opposite from his cousin with jimin by his side , both having  quite the smile and admiration for the young married couple before them.

" i love seeing them like this " jimin admits , yoongi smiling in acceptance , who knew jungkook would actually decide to have a life   , family , fall in love instead of galavanting from country to country like a detective.

" My prince , my father has brought in the horses , i figured to tell you so ,  you and taehyung can come horse riding in my ranch some time " diana speaks up.

" Why does she have to talk? " Jimin says out of spite , taehyung chuckling at his words.

" Did i say something funny your grace? " her tone is demeaning , as if insinuating a threat in advance.

" And if you did? " jungkook speaks up in defense.

" Don't be mean now jungkook , diana is offering her horses , who knows if taehyung here has any experience with horses as a proper royal should " the queen adds her bits.

" of course , always coming to diana's rescue " taehyung mutters.

" is that so? Then we'd love to , my love here needs to see the wonders of horses , with my guidance of course " jungkook says sweetly , leaning in to place a cute peck on his cheeks.