🪄𝐏𝐭 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" i assume  , meeting with my mother did not go quite well ? "Taehyung jerks  startled by jungkook's voice , expecting his husband to be at work.

" Tell me love , what's wrong " jungkook tenderly says , walking up to tae as he attempts to caress his face , only for tae to step back.

" Who's diana? "

Taehyung's eyes are teary " because your mother did not all so fail to flaunt who she was supposed to be in my face ! " tae speaks , quite agitated , hands formed into a fist as he stares at jungkook's confused look.

" Sweetie , listen , calm down. , i had no idea my mum was gonna have diana over " he assures , holding tae's arms on both sides to soothe him.

Taehyung is trying everything to not break at the moment , not only does he have to deal with fixing things with jungkook.

Now only for him to realize that there are things he doesn't know that gives him the benefit of a doubt and he just feels all over the place.

" tell me jungkook , was it not her you went to see on the day i moved in? "

"I knew you despised the idea of us held in holy matrimony but to think! That you'd actually get with another , is" tae pants , tears smeared on his cheeks.

" so cruel , its so cruel "

Jungkook chases his lips swiftly , in attempt to calm a fuming tae down , his lips dominating the very soft delicate one's of tae , pulling back as he massages tae's nape with their foreheads connected.

" i would never do anything to intentionally hurt you okay? , yes we got off on the wrong start and i know that it would be hard to trust me but i beg that you pay zero mind to whatever my mother says if you want this to work ".

" i have hurt you deeply , more than i ever intended too , all which i am willing to make amends too but not like this , not with you still hurting , my love " His eyes searching tae's , his gaze soft but clouded in worry , pulling taehyung into a comforting hug.

" i need you to trust me , now more than ever " Jungkook says , hopeful as he himself is scared.

-----------

Later that night the couple lay in bed , taehyung who is busy with a novel in his hands and jungkook who is busy with some paper work.

Its a comfortable silence but its too quite as taehyung can't help but hope for jungkook to say something.

" Are we never gonna talk about it? " taehyung starts , closing his novel  ,
diverting his attention to jungkook.

" you don't remember? " taehyung says , confused at the expression jungkook carries.

" How can i forget tae , we buried our initials in the sand "

" adopted a plant named milo , we were inseparable " jungkook says , memories swinging in.

" How you'd stay up all night because i couldn't sleep when my father was away with your father in those grand events " tae continues.

" And i'd read you pageant stories and assure you that you are the prettiest of them all " jungkook adds with a smile.

" you still think i am? " taehyung questions.

" of course " jungkook says , delightfully.

" But then you left , we grew apart , i only saw you on newspapers "

" And heard of you from the mouths of the commons " taehyung says , his tone saddening .

" Tae-" Jungkook whispers , holding tae's palm.

" And when we met in the palace again , we both pretended to meet for the first time " tae weeps.

" come on tae , 10 year old jungkook and 28 year old jungkook is a huge difference , our adult self was meeting for the first time " jungkook says.

" oh yeah you're right " taehyung laughs

" Hey hey , no more tears okay? " Jungkook says softly , getting on top of tae , palms on both sides of his head.

" Can we ever go back to the way things were? " tae hopes.

" I'm sorry love but that won't be possible , we were kids but now? now we are married " he says quite cheesy.

Sealing his lips with tae " What a beauty " he admires more , eyes on tae's lips as he runs his palm along tae's thigh.

" jungkook , if we start now , we can't-" Taehyung giggles as jungkook sucks hungrily on his neck.

" Who said anything about not finishing " jungkook smirks as he proceeds to shower tae with kisses , taking off his shirt as taehyung sneakily unbuttons his silk shirt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐