🪄𝐏𝐭 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung gazes out the balcony, bathed in the soft morning glow.

Tension lingers as his maids prepare the room, doubt casting a shadow over his thoughts about a marriage with unrequited love.

Clutching on the pearl necklace adorning his neck , throat heavy as he wonders far , what is the possibility of his happiness if he follows through , knowing its too late and he cannot back out now.

Perhaps he's chosen to delude himself with last night events , he swears jungkook was speaking to him with those intimate touches and burning desire of a look in his eyes.

In this vulnerable moment, his best friend enters, beaming with excitement to doll him up.

Catching the sadness in his eyes, jimin with infectious enthusiasm, works to uplift the bride's spirits, infusing the room with a burst of positive energy.

--------

Few hours has passed with jimin and tae  busy  getting dressed for the wedding.

" Almost done "

" magnificent , straight from the fairytale books " jimin compliments , done with tae's makeup.

Jimin  begins to undress , having tae's robe on while he starts his make up when there's a  sudden knock on the door interrupting their mini chat.

Taehyung getting up to see who's there.

Only to be met with a butler behind the door with a bouquet of roses in his hands .

And a letter " from the prince " he bows , exiting the room after handing taehyung the gifts.

Taehyung shuts the door , heart racing  , smiling widely  as jimin starts smirking.