🪄𝐏𝐭 20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Taehyung lies sprawled across the bed, his husband's tender caresses and gentle kisses send shivers down his spine.

With each of Jungkook's loving thrusts, Taehyung finds himself overwhelmed with emotion, tears welling up in his eyes.

His body trembles slightly, but Jungkook, consumed by the exhaustion of his princely duties and the upcoming coronation preparations, remains oblivious to Taehyung's silent tears.

All he craves in that moment is the comforting warmth of his beloved, his baby, enveloping him in their intimate embrace.

" Oh fuck " he curses , sucking on taehyung's chest , taehyung using this chance to wipe his tears , angling his legs up for jungkook to have better access , he hates that he's crying in the middle of their love making.

He needs jungkook to release quicky so that he can excuse himself to the bathroom , honestly he doesn't know what to feel , he doesn't know how to confront jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly taking his lips , kissing him deeply but taehyung doesn't kiss him back , pretends he's too out of it to do so , pushing jungkook's head to his neck and keeping it there as jungkook's thrust into him gets faster and sloppy till he's groaning from exhaustion , toes curling from the release.

Both remain in each other's embrace , panting from the aftermath , despite his troubles taehyung found himself releasing too , fatigue evident in his eyes.

" When we are done showering , you're gonna tell me why the fuck you were crying while i was making love to you and why the fuck you didn't kiss me back " jungkook seethes , getting off taehyung in anger.

Taehyung breaks at this point , his cheeks flooding with tears , realizing jungkook had noticed , he feels too guilty but he needs to hide that he knows what jungkook has been hiding from him , sniffing cutely as he gets up with shaky legs to the bathroom.

His heart aches as jungkook seemed mean , like he's upset , he understands but he's hurting more too , if he could take a break from them and the whole damn palace for 2 weeks he would.

-------

Jungkook is aggravated truly , last thing he needs is a moody taehyung , he has tried the whole week to make sure taehyung is in his best mood , so this current situation is appalling to him , steming from the fact that it breaks his heart , he needs taehyung strong and on his side .

He sees taehyung from the mirror as he's shaving , walk into the bathroom and enter his ready made hot bath with bubbles and essence but the moody look remains on his face .

But could it be? Jungkook pauses to think , turning around with a glare , taehyung stunned at the sudden gaze.

" Are you pregnant? " jungkook asks , anticipating taehyung's answer greatly.

" NO! " taehyung yells at him , lips quivering once more as he begins to cry again and whine , hating that jungkook can even still stand there and play pretend.

Jungkook crouches down , taking taehyung's hand " then tae baby what's wrong? At this point you're gonna make me cry too " jungkook says cutely.

" Leave me alone " taehyung whines pulling his hand back , turning his face away , jungkook getting up with a huff , returning to complete his shaving before hopping back into the shower.

-------

Even during breakfast the tension  still lingers , jungkook absolutely enraged as taehyung is sat far from him , to his delight the king is absent , now that he recalls ,he hasn't seen his father in weeks.

" Mother " jungkook calls , watching as she looks up at him , lending her hearing.

" What is it son? "

" Father? Its been a while since i last saw him " jungkook asks.

" oh dear , its unlikely for you to ask after your father " She chuckles , finding her son's sudden concern to be intriguing.

" do not think much about it , he's just ill at the moment , has been on bed rest " She says casually.

" ill? " taehyung says louder than intended , in that moment he clenches his fist in joy , after hearing the king is his father's killer , in between tears at night he had constantly wished him bad .

" Where are your manners dear? " the queen reprimands him , jungkook rolling his eyes.

" And why the distance today? Did you both get into a fight "

" No " they both say in unison , jungkook looking over to taehyung who avoids his gaze still and that pisses him off.

" Okay then " the queen shrugs.

" That reminds me , taehyung you'll take turns with the nurse to cater for the king when i'm away " She orders , taehyung feeling disgust instantly , he doesn't want to breathe the same air as a killer.

" Where are you off too? " jungkook questions his mother who dismisses his question , claiming she's going to france for visits and shopping.

" Excuse me but i'm done " taehyung stands up , bowing slightly at the queen , jungkook scoffing as taehyung barely ate.

" Taehyung sit back down " he demands but taehyung walks right past him.

" TAEHYUNG! " he yells but taehyung is far gone , concealing his tears and blocking out jungkook's calls.

" Young man " his mother gives him a nasty look , jungkook cursing under his breath , getting up to go after taehyung.

-------

" TAEHYUNG! " Jungkook grabs him arm , pulling taehyung aggressively into the bedroom , slamming the door close.

" LET GO OF ME! "

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!! "

" YOU! "

Taehyung breaks down as jungkook stares at him , his chest heaving as taehyung had responded .

" me? " he asks .

" YES! YOU! THIS PLACE , THIS DAMN PALACE , YOUR MOTHER , SCUM BAG OF A FUCKING KING , DIANA I- "

" I CAN'T BREATHE! LIKE I'M FUCKING CLAWING MY THROAT OUT , EVERY WHERE I TURN I SEE MY DEAD FATHER AND I HEAR YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME!! "

" YOU LET ME MARRY INTO A HOME OF MURDERS! AND THE GUILT IS EATING ME UP SO BAD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK!! "

Taehyung weeps , sinking to the floor as he cradles his head , sobbing aggressively.

Jungkook taking slow steps towards him but taehyung pushes himself against the wall
" don't come any closer ".

His words leaving a crack in jungkook's heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐