01

Justice

"Beep beep beep beep beep." Turning over I pressed stop on my alarm. Stretching my whole body letting out a little yelp when my bones cracked. Get out the bed I head for my connected bathroom. Going in I turned the shower in letting the water get out I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once the water was hot I stripped out my clothes and got in.

Wussup let's do a quick intro I'm Justice also known as Lil Ju. Im 17 finna be 18 on Halloween. Im on my Senior year.

Once I was done showering I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. And walking in my room. Drying all the way off I lotioned my body with my Champagne Toast from bath and body works. I put on my underwear and bra then went to my closet to pick out what I wanted to where. Deciding on this black and brown two piece set. I slide that on. The sprayed some perfume on me. Making sure I had everything in my book bag and purse I walked out my room heading down stairs.

"Good morning sis." Mia said when I walked in the kitchen.

"Ouu you made breakfast." I said looking at the eggs, bacon, potatoes and cinnamon rolls.

"Yea I was up early so I figured why not." She shrugged

"Where big head?" I asked talking about my brother.

"He should be coming down any minute now." She said then a could seconds later we heard his heavy ass feet.

"Damn bro you walk any harder you gone fall through the stairs." I said once he walked in the kitchen causing Mia to laugh.

"I know you not talking over here looking like a big piece of shit. And you thought that was so funny huh." He said mushing my head and walking over to Mia.

"I mean you was walking hard as fuck." Mia said

"Yea yea yea." He said kissing her forehead the taking some bacon.

"Ima take you to school but Khy gone have to pick you up I got something to handle later." Justin said getting his plate and sitting at the table

"Okay that's coo but let him know I got practice after school so don't come until 5." I responded sitting down to.

Once we was done eating it was time for him to drop me off. Getting in his Range Rover 2018 I admired it. It was Blue with Tan and black interior. This was my dream car A Range Rover period was my dream car.

After a 10 minute ride we pulled up to the school parking lot. I kissed my brother on the cheek and got out walking in the building with the flow of the other students. Once I was in the building I headed straight for my locker. A few minutes passed and Brittney my best friend walked up to her locker next to mine.

"Hey Ju bear." She said giving me a hug.

"Hey Britt Britt." I said hugging her back.

"What classes you got?" She asked. Pulling up my schedule on my phone I showed her. We had almost every class together except last hour.

"Ouu bitch we got study hall right after lunch so that we don't have to come back until last hour." Britt said happy.

"Good I can get me a nap in." I said

"Bitch you always tryna sleep. But you heard from Tae today?" She asked Tae was our boy bestie he a gay asf but coo asf with everybody. I mean we was to especially due to who my Brother and Khylan was.

"Yea I text him he said he won't be here until second hour but he sent his schedule over and me and him has all the exact same classes." I said

"Damn I'm bouta go to Mrs. Reynolds and ask her to switch me." She said

"You better go now before all these other mfkas try to." I said

"Come on." She said pulling me once I had everything and closed my locker. Walking in the office I see Mrs. Alisha Fields one of the counselors. She was coo as fuck for real and she was good friend with my mom and my godmom

"Hey justice what doing in here?" She asked

"Britt wanted to change her last class to mine." I said

"Come on I'll do it." She said walking in her office.

"How you been baby haven't seen you or Justin big head butt in a couple weeks you either Britt ." She asked logging in her computer.

"I know we just been busy we just finally settled into the new house." I said.

"Okay Britt here go yo new schedule. And here go yall building permits so yall can leave during lunch and get let back in." She said handing up the purple slip.

"Thanks ma." I said getting up.

"Ya welcome honey and I better see yall for Sunday dinner this Sunday." She said scolding me

"Okay imma make sure to tell Justin." With that me and Britt headed to second hour.