04

Justice

I'm currently finishing my homework I had for the night. I know yall like homework on the first day? Yes Mrs Stank booty my English teacher got us writing a two thousand word essay over what we did this summer.

Once I was done I submitted the paper and headed down stairs to cook. Walking in the kitchen I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker he had in here and started pulling everything I needed out.

A few minutes into me cook I heard this banging noise and what sounded like moans

"OUUU KNIGHT FUCK DADDDDY PLEASEEE DONT STOPPP."

"Eww what the fuck." I said and then turned my music up which still wasn't load enough. After about 10 minutes they stopped and Mateo was walking down stairs.

"Why the music so loud." He yelled walking in the kitchen causing me to mug him.

"Cause yall mfkas was up there like I wasnt in this mfka." I said turning the music down.

"So what this not yo house." His ass for the night said walking in the kitchen with his shirt on. Take a full look at the girl I notice it was Keionna.

"I don't give a fuck if this my house or now I'm a guess here the least you could do is show some type of courtesy it's like when I turned the music up you got louder." I said

"Girlll so what like I said this not yo shit this my nigga shit and you can leave if you don't like it bitch." She responded rolling her neck.

"Bitch I'll snatch you across this table on Jesus his self. Watch who you talking to" I said mugging hers

"Ain't nobody scared of you Justice I just think you mad because I'm fucking Knight and you not starting to think you jealous of me." She said smiling.

"Bitch I wouldnt give a fuck if you was fucking Jesus himself. You give that little twat to anybody with some money. I bet you that little Mfka smokin from all the miles you put on it." I said shrugging being honest

"Bitch shut the fuck up lying. Knight you just gone let her talk to me like that." She whined looking at him.

"Man you started with her." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Mmtch I think ima just go home." She said crossing her arms

"Okay cool." He said looking at her shrugging his shoulders.

She stomped up stairs in guessing to go get her stuff causing me to bust out laughing.

"Ah'Morr chill out. And why you do that girl like that?" He asked

"She should have said shit to me when I was talking to you. She know I don't fuck with her so why say something?" I said giving him a blank face.

"Knight you really gone let me leave?" She asked coming down stairs with her stuff.

"I mean fuck you want me to do cry?" He asked causing me to really laugh.

"Fuck you knight don't call me ever again." She said storming out the door.

"Anyways the food is done" I said making his plate then passing it to him.

"Thanks lil bit." He said diving straight in.

"No problem." I said making my plate and sitting next to him. Once we was done eating he did the dishes and I went into the theater room he had. Deciding to watch scary movie 2 since that was the best one I grabbed some snacks from the pantry, grabbed a black and stretched out in the couch and ottoman. Short while later Mateo came in plopping next to me taking some of my m&ms

"Move man who told you to come disturb my peace?" I asked brushing him off.

"Me man but aye can you take down my hair and do it?" He asked yes I did hair my mom taught me hope when I was young because she worked as a stylist

"When tonight?" I asked

"Well I want you to take it down and wash it tonight then you can do it tomorrow since it's Saturday." He said.

"Okay ima take it down now then I'll wash it after the movie." I said

He then laid across my lap with his face towards my stomach and I started staking down his braids on that side. One I was done with that side he turned towards the other way. Once I was done I rubbed in his hair a little and moved my hand.

"Why you top that shit felt good." He said causing me to put my hand back and continue rubbing in his hair until the movie was over.

Hearing snoring I look down and see Mateo sleep.

"Mateo wake up so I can wash yo hair." I said shaking him causing him to jump up.

"Calm down buckaroo it's just me come on so I can wash yo hair I'm getting sleepy." I said yawning.

"It's coo you can wash it tomorrow a nigga tired." He said getting up and stretching.

"Okay goodnight." I said walking out theater room and towards my room.