16

Justice

Hearing my alarm go off I woke up and seen Mateo was gone. Grabbing my phone I picked it seeing text from the Gc and Mateo

Mateo👅🫦: I came to the club make sure they was doing this shit correct.

My bitches💃🏾🕺🏾: I'll be to get you at 9:45 be ready.

Getting up I walked in Mateo's connecting bathroom starting the shower letting the water warm up. Once the water was warm enough I stripped then got in. Once I was done showering I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Doing my face care once I was done I started on a light beat for my make.

Once my make was done I walked back in his room dropping the towel and putting on my panties and bra. I then put on my strawberry body oil then walked over to the bags I got earlier pulling out what I want wear. Getting dress I looked at the time and it was 9:30. Going to the bathroom mirror I styled my hair how I wanted it. In the process of that Tae called me.

"Helloooo." I sung as I picked the phone up.

"I'll be there in 10 so be ready." He said

"Okay I will be see ya when you get here" I said going back in the room putting my shoes on.

"See ya." He said then hung up.

Grabbing my purse I made sure I had everything I need and headed down stairs. 10 minutes passed then I heard a knock. Opening the door it was Tae and Britt.

"Move I gotta pee" Britt said rushing in.

"Well damn excuse you." I said

"My bad but um where the bathroom." She asked moving side to side.

"Down that hall second door on the left." I said

"Well while we wait can you take my pictures Tae Bae?" I asked

"Yea come on." He said walking over to the stairs I let him snap a few different ones so I can just chose later.

Once he was done taking my pictures he passed me my phone back and we all walked out side. Locking the door behind us we walked to his car getting in.

He turned on some Megan and pulled off.

Choosing the picture I liked the most I posted it in Instagram.

Ju

Ju.AhMorr: I 👂🏾 you doing you and 🫵🏾 heard I'm doing better😘😮‍💨
#clubLegendsGrandOpening

ItsBrittneyBitch: My bitch Cold 🥶

Tae.:Shitting on these hoes😮‍💨😘

Mia.Mia: sis🫶🏽

Ja.kobe: I Miss you😩😍
> ItsBrittneyBitch: Shoo fly🙄