09

Few weeks later

Justice

Mateo😩😮‍💨🤞🏾:what you doing tonight?

Me: watching movies by myself Justin and Mia are having a date night

Mateo😩😮‍💨🤞🏾: I might slide through

Me: okay just let me know

Mateo:ima text you.

"Justice come here right quick" Mia yelled from they room.

"Yessss." I sung walking in.

"Which should I wear?" She asked holding up to outfits.

"Try em on let me see." I said sitting on the bed.

The first outfit was this brown dress that had like square gaps that showed her skin it was cute especially on her.

"Ouuu that cute sis." I said looking at her as she looked in the mirror. She walked back in the bathroom and tried on the other outfit. The second one was a black leather dress that hugged her curves with a long v cut in the front so it showed a little boob.

"I think that's the one sis." I said

"Yea me to." She said looking in the mirror fixing her hair. "Okay now shoes."

"Yo black ysl heels with the purse to match, yo neck Justin got you for you birthday, the blinged out Rolex and these bracelet" I said

"Damn sis you got me together." She said looking in the mirror.

"Alright baby yo- damn ma you look good we just might not make it to dinner." Justin said walking in the room looking at Mia.

"Boy hush Juju is right there." She said turning reds

"Ion give a fuck girl you look good asf and you smell edible." He said putting his head in her neck giving her kissing causing her to moan.

"Ewww yall nasty." I said fake gagging and walking out the room to my room.

A few minutes passed and Justin knocked on my door letting me know they was leaving.

"What you got planned for the night?" Ju asked before leaving.

"Shit probably watch movies Mateo said he might come over but other than that nothing." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay call me if you need me." He said kiss my forehead then walking out.

I walked downstairs behind them so I can make sure the door is locked and get me some snacks. Once I knew all the doors was lock I walked in the kitchen getting me a snack tray putting some popcorn, hot Cheetos, fruit snacks, twizzlers, peanut m&m, little snicker and little Twix on there. I grabbed me a minute and two waters and walked up stairs. Setting the tray down I turned my light off and climb in my bed. Deciding to watch the bride of chucky I click play.

"FUCK" was all I heard causing me jump up and run down stairs.

"MATEO WHAT THE FUCK?" I asked seeing he was bleeding "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" I asked rushing over catching him cause he was finna fall.

"Fuck some niggas was following then they started shooting so I started shooting. I managed to lose em but one did hit me in my side." He said

"Good thing is your only grazed. But it is bleeding a lot so I'm gone have to stitch you up." I said going to the kitchen grabbing the emergency kit Mia kept around for times like these.

"AHHH FUCKKK" he yelled when I poured the alcohol on the wound.

"I know I'm sorry Pooh but I gotta clean it.." I said

"Fuck man" he said when I started the stitches. Once he was stitches and cleaned up I went and got him some pain meds and water.

"Thanks Lil bit." He said taking the pain med then drinking the water after.

"Ya welcome but DONT do that again." I said slapping his chest.

"Ah fuck damn girl." He said mugging me.

"Now I gotta clean this floor." I said mugging him.

"It's coo I'll pays somebody to come do it." He said standing up groaning.

"Boy you need to chill out and sit down." I said rushing to his side to help him walk. "Where is you tryna go?" I asked

"Yo room damn." He said

"Well excuse me the fuck." I said rolling my eyes and helping him up the stairs. Making it to my room he fell on the bed stretched out.

"Fuck" he groaned

"You sure you good?" I asked looking at him worried his wind may get infected.

"I'm coo Lil bit this like my 4 time getting shot and this time it was only a graze ." He said shrugging.

"That shit ain't cute. I'ma still text Mia and tell her to check you when they get back." I said pulling my phone out. Once I sent Mia the text I went and limb in my bed.

"What you watching?" He asked turning on his side.

"Bride of chucky." I said pressing play on the movie.

After about an hour of the movie playing I heard snores n the side of me. "Of course he did." He don't never say up when we watch movies nigga always fall asleep a hour in. Having to pee I went to move his arm but he tighten his grip.

"Mateo move I gotta pee." I said tapping him causing him to turn off. Once I used the bathroom I went back in my room grabbing the snack tray taking it back down stair. Once I threw away my trash and clean my dishes I head back up stairs. Climbing back in the bed I put on re runs of law and order to watching until I fell asleep. Feeling his arm wrap around me he pulled me closer to him snuggling his head inbetween my neck and shoulders.

Few minutes passed and I could feel my eyes get heavy turning off the tv I turned so I was facing him wrapping my arms around his body.

I know yall like how we get here well after that week I spent at his house we've kind been inseparable. I'm normally at his house a lot he'll come get me after school and on my lunch break we really like best friends who cuddles.